05

70k on Affinity :') wow

I remember how thrilled I was about the first 1k. See how far we've come?
Thank you guys for everything. So damn grateful for y'all<3

One year ago
6th January, 2021.

Angel Parker

Scarlett sat on my sofa, playing with her dolls as I stand in the kitchen making ramen for myself and baby food for her when the doorbell rings.

I walk over to unlock it only to find Dan. 

"Dan this is not a good-"

"I've missed you so much." He mumbles before tripping in and wrapping his arms around my body. He smelt of alcohol.

"Please. I can't do this right now." I push him off myself as his eyebrows furrow. 

His jaw clenches as he immediately steps in grabbing my hair and yanking it harshly. 

"Dan! Stop it." I look back at Scarlett who sat there, her face laced with fear. 

"You think you can just go free after the breakup?" He mutters. "I've missed you so much, I've missed kissing you, holding your body, being inside you." His eyes turn glossy as I keep my palms pressed against his chest. 

"Please don't do this right now." I almost beg him, I don't want my little sister to witness any of this. Tears start welting in my eyes as I look over.

"Red, can you go into the room and, hide, please? Count to 10 on repeat okay? Angie will  come find you." I try to smile and speak with my broken voice. 

"No!" Dan barks at her. "Don't fucking move!" 

"Don't shout at her!" I slap him out of instinct and realize what I have just done.

"You've grown some courage, haven't you?" His jaw clenches as his features darken.

"Look, I'm sorry. Please just leave. She can't see any of it. She'll be traumatized and it'll affect her. Don't do this Dan. You're better than this." I sob as he brings his thumb and brushes it on my lips, studying them. 

"I won't do anything bad if you won't. I love you so much, remember?" He falls into my neck inhaling sharply as I try to push him away. 

"Just one last time, okay? Be nice, Angel. I'm not going to hurt you." He walks me back slowly until my back meets the wall. 

I look over at Scarlett noticing she's about to cry. 

"Red I'm fine okay? He's a friend. Don't cry." I try to tell her when he grabs my face turning it to him. 

"You know how much I missed this body of yours?" He squeezes my hips before sliding his hands up my t-shirt and grabbing my breasts. 

"It's getting wrong. Stop it right now." I assert, my last instinct kicking in as I grab a knife from the counter next to me.