Study Group?

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Got covid and yeah... BUT IM BACK NOW!

The first month of school seemed to pass by pretty quickly, I spent my weeks observeing how the students in the class would spend their points.

From what I could tell, majority of the class was going to end up with less than 50,000 points by the end of the month.

Observing point spending wasn't the only thing I looked at, I've been able to divide the class into 4 main cliques.

The first clique, the delinquents.

These were the type of people that you'd see get beat up by the protagonist in a school anime, pretty annoying attitude, athletic and they get into fights a lot. 

An overall annoying group of people if I'm being honest.

The second clique, the punk gyaru's.

The girls that wouldn't think twice about flaming you in front of others, whether it's your fashion sense outside of school, or your overall appearance, they're ruthless.

Honestly I'm impressed by how creative they can get with their insults.

Now, my least favourite, the degenerates.

These people are the plankton, the absolute bottom of the barrel, the filth that both the delinquents and the gyaru's torment. They have no backbone and are pretty much fodder for the class in my eyes.

Their only redeeming quality is the fact that some of them have the slightest amount of intelligence when it comes to academics.

Now for the last group, the defective goods. Well, since class D are the defects, I guess we'd be the trash? 

What's a good name...?

The recyclables!

There are a few usable people amongst the trash that's in this class, they consist of Albert, Ibuki, Hiyori and a few others. But out of the entire class, these are the most versatile people, the most useful at least.

"So? Was that good a good enough report for you, Tyrant san?"

"Kukuku, it seems like you can do much more than fighting Princess chan"

I shivered in disgust, I know my name means white princess, but he could at least come up with a better name.

"Please drop that nickname Tyrant san, it causes me discomfort"

"I'd like to as one more thing about that report"

Did he just change the subject so he wouldn't have to drop the nickname?

"Yes, feel free to ask, but I think I went over everything" I lied, there were many things I didn't go over, such as my book time with Hiyori or my training sessions with Tachibana.

"Where am I in these groups you've created? Am I amongst the recyclables?" He asked

"No, why would the leader of the class rank anywhere within those groups? Your simply just above them all" I explained, trying to bring up his ego.

"Flattery won't work Princess chan, if that's the case, then where is your place amongst these groups?"

He really needs to stop with that nickname before I destroy his vocal cords.

"Well it would be rather eccentric of me to rank myself, so I'll remain humble and just say I'm a nomad amongst the class"

I could tell Ryueen knew I was simply deflecting the question, but I had no intention of telling Ryueen anything personal.