Ryueen's Plan

They say that humans can't remember every little thing that happened to them, but when it comes to the memories that are important to you, you can recall every little detail.

Of course, I have memories that are dear to me.

Leaning to speak, training with Hiroji, winning my first fight, but none of them come close to that one moment.

The moment I met Arisu Sakayanagi.

Now that I think about it, I wasn't all that fond of Arisu when I first met them, back then I resented the weak.

But I immediately found out that girl wasn't weak, if anything she was stronger then me.

I was simply there to fill in the small gap she couldn't fill with her condition, other than that, she definitely did not need me.

Despite having a fragile body, she did not fear her enemies in the slightest, nor did she ever lose to them.

After my first week of working under them, I found out that we were the same, we were both genius's who were ruined by their fragile bodies.

Despite that we still conquered anyone who stood before us. 

Actually, now that I think about it, even though my lungs started working properly when I beat up the guy who tried to beat me up as a kid, I think they started to work properly somewhere later down my life.

Yes, there's no mistaking it, it was the day I started talking to Arisu, that I could feel the oxygen circulate throughout my body.

Or perhaps it was another feeling that existed in my body?

No, that's impossible.

The only feeling I have felt towards Arisu was respect, there's no way it was anything other than the feeling of oxygen.

Right?

"Princess! Get your ass up!" I heard a distant voice say, making my body jolt up.

I looked back down and saw that I was laying down on my desk.

"Kukuku, to think that a demon like you could sleep so peacefully, nobody in the class had the heart to wake you up!" I looked up and saw Ryueen's unpleasant face in front of me.

"Of course I don't have a heart, so it didn't bother me!"

I was sleeping? What was I dreaming about?

For some reason it felt like it was important...

"So? Is there any reason why you disrupted my sleep?" I asked, bothering not to think about it.

"You slept through it, but our midterm results got announced!"

"Oh? Is that so?" I said whilst resting my head on my hand.

I spent quite a long time tutoring those misfit girls, so I hope they at least passed.

"Everyone in the class scored either 80 or above kukuku!" Ryueen smiled cockily.

80 or above? That was higher than I expected, I guess Ibuki and Ryueen really did pull their own weight.

"Also I gotta hand it to you, you're a lot more evil than I thought you were."

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned.

"Don't give me that, do I need to remind you of how you put all the pressure of the study group onto Ibuki, or how you manipulated Horikita into signing that contract?" Ryueen stated.