His Monster

'I wonder how Hiyori's doing?' Was all I could think of while being in this hellhole.

"Ne ne, Funaki san~ I need help with another problem!" I heard a female voice say.

"Coming" I responded, standing up and walking towards her seat.

Currently, I was spending my Saturday afternoon inside of the library. Helping these misfits out with their homework.

I woke up early today and trained Tachibana, then I had to go grocery shopping, and now I had to deal with a bunch of students who couldn't even solve basic formulas. I can only imagine the frustration Hiyori has, dealing with the degenerates.

I leaned over the girl's shoulder to look at the problem they were stuck on and noticed a hint of redness on their cheek.

"You have to put B over 2 and then square the product, once you do that you can apply it to the formula." I explained

"Thank you Funaki san~" She said in a weird tone, for some reason it caught the attention of the other females in the study group.

"Ah! I need help over here!" Another girl said.

"Here too~ Please help me Funaki san!"

I sighed and walked over to both of them, were they really that clueless when it came to mathematics?

I could've sworn I went over this 10 minutes ago...

After finally helping all of the girls out with their work, I sat down for a rightfully earned rest. I couldn't help but close my eyes and drift off with my arms and head on the table. Ryueen better pay me back with a punch to his face for this.

Even with my eyes closed, I could feel some weird gazes on me, usually I can sense bloodlust or other killing intents, but this one felt WAY different.

Almost perverted?

"Excuse me" I heard a male voice in english say.

"Yes?" I responded in english subconsciously.

It took me a few seconds to realize it but the only person in the group who could speak English was Albert.

My head jolted upwards and for some reason I saluted.

"Yes sir!" What the fuck was I doing?

I heard the girls around the table giggle, I could only bury my face in my hands out of embarrassment.

Ignoring the laughing, I turned towards Albert who was seated next to me.

"Did you need help with anything Albert?" I said in English.

My time with Hiroji taught me English as well, this was mainly due to his involvement with foreign companies. With all the times I've had to work with Americans, it was almost impossible not to learn the language.

"Ah, I can speak English fluently, so don't feel pressured to speak in Japanese" I reassured

"I wanted some help with this problem"

I happened to notice something about the way he spoke, he seemed... shy?

He sounded like a schoolgirl talking to the senpai they have a crush on.

"Alright, let's take a look" I say, examining his work.

After reading the problem, I carefully explained how to solve it. Honestly I'm kind of impressed, this is the first time he's asked for help, compared to the girls he's doing pretty good.

Well that's not exactly hard to do... But it was still pretty good!

Honestly I was really scared that that Albert was going to harbour ill feelings towards me for knocking him out, but he actually seems pretty calm about it.