02: The Tokyo Revengers

The school started once again that day. Y/n could feel the eyes that was almost boring holes at him as he stared at the front with boredom.

He just knew it was the boy, Takemichi whom he recently mocked for being a coward. But he didn't looked at him enough to see if he was mad about it or simply stared because he was stalking her.

In the end, he decided to ignore him but was still irritated by his attention. People tried to approach him during breaks but this person didn't move and just stared which flared up his irritation for him more.

It was a good thing that his attention went elsewhere when his friends took his attention onto a different topic. Y/n might have flipped him around if he continued.

As usual, that lunch break he headed straight to the library and began to read, taking himself away from his attachments to the world for at least an hour to spare and then go back to reality that kept dragging him to another boring existence.

When he came back to said reality, he finally looked at that irritation that has been trying to destroy his day.

Hanagaki Takemichi.

"What do you want?"

"Callenreese-san, why do you carry a gun with you?" He asked seriously.

Y/n closed his book, removing his glasses and turned his green eyes to the young man. "Because I kill with it." he plainly replied, standing up and placed the book back on the shelves.

The boy followed him throughout his exit. "But that's a crime. Why would you do such a thing?"

"Oh, really? So?" he asked uninterested.

"You shouldn't bring it, you might get in trouble if you--"

"Hanagaki Takemichi." he said with an ice cold tone. The boy stopped and looked at him surprised. Tgirboy's lifeless green eyes turned to him once again. "Next time, tell me something I don't know. It's a waste of time listening to your bullshits."

"Hey, I understand that."

"Then understand your position and distinguish whether the person you're irritating now will pull the trigger on you or not for being so nosy." Y/n continued saying this in english with a bored look.