16. Angel of no Mercy

"Opening your eyes once doesn't mean you're out of your dreams. Sometimes they just take you to another nightmare."

Y/n left after class and Takemichi tailed him with great vigilance.

The young foreigner didn't really mind and just continued with his routine in life, making his way inside the library nonchalantly and picked up a book he randomly picked out.

Takemichi was still an obvious tail. He sat right in front of Y/n, looking around cautiously. As if some bodyguard on duty or something.

"What are you on?" Y/n frowned at him seriously, wondering which drug his friends snooped out and let him tale on.

"Just don't mind me Callenreese-san." Takemichi replied. "But in case you sense danger, tell me quickly, okay?"

"What's up?"

"It's just... I have a bad feeling about this." He explained.

"You would naturally feel that way because you're being paranoid. Don't you know how much your psychological insecurities affects all senses?" Y/n told him.

"No, really. I had a dream. It feels so real."

The h/c haired boy placed a hand on his chin. His lazy eyes stared at the boy. "What, dreamt about me?" He teased with a humming tone, almost ticklish-ly seductive to the ears causing for Takemichi to blush.

"It's not like that--"

"Shush." Y/n quickly stopped Takemichi from shouting, reminded him that they were in the library.

Takemichi also covered his mouth and then let it out again. "I mean it. In my dream, someone tried to attack you and you died. It's like seriously scary." He explained.

"Wow. So you watched a thriller movie and dreamt that I'm inserted in the character who will be chased around only to be tormented and die? What kinky mentality are you on?" Y/n asked.

"No, no. Really." Takemichi waved his hands to deny the accusations. "It's like a sudden vision. So, just listen to me for today." He said.

"Why would I? It's my brother's birthday, I'm busier than you think." Y/n rejected.

"Y/n..." the blonde youth sighed. "Fine. I'll just follow."

"Don't you have a life?"

"Well I have. And watching over you today is one of that."

"Geez, aren't you a blunt stalker."

"I'm not. I'm seriously doing this for your sake."

"Whatever." Y/n just rolled his eyes. "So, how will I be attacked?"

Takemichi quieted for a second and replied. "Stabbed."

"Oh, so you must've been thinking about Draken and subconsciously changed the person being stabbed as me." Y/n changed to another page as he said that. "What a kid. You're still probably having those dreams of being chased around in circles."

"I'm not--"

"Don't worry, heard that it's a sign on growing up." Y/n cut off Takemichi's protest.

"It's different, okay?"

"Yeah, sure." Y/n shrugged.

The two were quiet again, one being busy reading his book and the other being busy looking around anxiously. After three hours, Y/n closed the book and stood up. Takemichi did the same and followed him as he made his way towards the shelves and returned the book from where he got it.