06: A Challenge

Takemichi was trying his best to convince Toman to stop their fight against Moebius on August 3rd.

For now, he was trying to prioritize Draken's life. He needed to know exactly if it's an internal conflict that killed him or is it something else entirely different.

And indeed, after clumsily but effectively investigating the events, he found some clues and someone is behind this. Someone instigated it.

.

.

.

Five people stood by an empty warehouse. And two of them are in the spotlight. One was beating someone up and the other was the one who is taking the beating.

It isn't really that strange when you're in the mercy of gangsters. Yet Takemichi doesn't seem to get himself a good break from being beaten up just when his bruises weren't fully healed yet. And unfortunately, it's always seen in his face.

Y/n might also have that urge to punch him on the gut, but Takemichi was lucky enough that he didn't go over the line enough to be blessed by his punch that can even make the devious Kiyomasa kneel on the ground.

But anyway, today, he was being beaten again by a different person, he was being beaten up by Pah. Not that anyone would care, but Takemichi did butted in trying to stop a fight that had been decided.

"Looks like we came in the wrong time." From the open door of the warehouse, some older students entered. Just from a glance on the color of their uniform, one could tell that they were part of Moebius gang.

Arthur was within the number of people. He climbed up quite quickly in ranks as well which made him one of the respected ones in the gang. He had on a cigarette stick on his mouth, puffing some smoke occasionally as he looked around.

"This is Toman?!" One of the seemingly leader of this group spoke with a mocking grin. "A bunch of brats who doesn't know their place."

The flock of the same feathers laughed in mockery as well as they surrounded the young group. When Pah can no longer tolerate it, he challenged the alleged leader named Osanai.

He prepared to attack out of anger, but due to their differences in age and strength, the younger tasted total defeat, beaten up as he fall into the ground with the victory of the other. It should just be that, but they continued to belittle Toman in one word or the other.

Arthur, whom had been quiet for a while finished his third cigarette stick finally stepped forward.

"That damn slut, Y/n isn't here, huh?" He said turning his head on the number of younger people belonging to the so called Toman gang.

He threw his cigarette on the floor and stepped on it, removing what's left of its smoke.

"What did you say?" Mikey looked at the older blonde with a frown.

"I'm asking where that whore N/n Lynx is. Seems like he isn't really part of the gang, huh?" He said casually. "Don't worry, I called him so he'll come."

"The hell are spouting bullshits for? To even call yourself a man." Draken said in distaste. To think someone has this kind of disrespect to his friends, especially to Y/n.

The other smiled mockingly. "Don't tell me that bitch of a Lynx already seduced you?" He said and shrugged his shoulders. "Well it's no different in Manhattan. That prostitute must have showed his skin and whispered sweet words, huh?"

"Hey you bastard. Take that back!" Takemichi glared at him, clenching his fist.

"Take it back?" Arthur laughed hysterically as he held his stomach. "What should I take back? The fact that he's a prostitute? Why should I follow a mere rat like you who can't even fight back?"