00. The Catcher in the Rye

Warning!!!!

Contains MATURE contents that are not suitable for sensitive readers(maybe)

Tackles the topics:
Violence
Language
Homosexual
Sexual
Rape
Pedophilia
Murder
Drugs
Depression
Suicidal thoughts
NSFW

If you wish to continue, don't complain. I've warned you from the very start.

Because my words here will be more than insensitive unlike my other fanfics. So be ready.

.

.

.

"'Kilimanjaro is a snow-covered mountain 19,710 feet high, and is said to be the highest mountain in Africa. It’s western summit is called by the Masai ‘Ngaje Ngai’, the ‘House of God’. Close to the western summit there is the dried and frozen carcass of a leopard. No one has explained what the leopard was seeking at that altitude.’ That is from Hemingway’s The snows of Kilimanjaro. When I think of my own death—I try to picture that leopard’s carcass. Why did he come to those heights—for what? Did he lose his way chasing some prey, and wander into some spot he couldn’t escape from? Or was he looking for something else, climbing higher and higher until he used up all his strength and collapsed? I think about which way the carcass was facing... was he trying to get back down—or trying to climb higher? Either way, that leopard knew... that he would never be going back."

He looked far into the sight of the beautiful sunset of New York as if looking far beyond the sky itself. His green eyes now coated with the color of scarlet rays embracing every part of him.

The thirteen year old Y/n didn't speak. But understood why he was comparing that leopard carcass and why he'd describe himself as such. Although they had been brought up on the same shade of darkness, experienced the same shame in the disgusting hands of bastards who called themselves 'decents' in the eyes of hypocrites and gullibles; and soaked their hands red from the blood pooling through the lives they've taken.

Y/n, whom had always been following him behind had always thought that he can remake the story of the lonely dead carcass. If there were two leopards, what could have happened? Will they be able to catch the prey easily and did not get high up in that mountain sharing the glorious hunt together? Or maybe they would both climb the snowy mountain, get lost into the peak and die together.

Why does Ash always felt that he's alone? Was it because he is a lynx? Y/n is--too. But compared to Ash, he was a mere cub dependently holding onto the bigger cat to keep himself at bay.

Because they were both dragged in a box full of unsightly things. From the very beginning, they, who had always seem to carry the laws of survival gets to always have the hardest choices in life pulling them back down to the ideas of madness.

"Ash..." the younger lynx called out with the same pair of beautiful eyes. He stared at him and tapped his back before gripping it firmly in his grasp. "Leopard have a leap. What do you know, maybe that leopard in the mountain isn't you." He responded.

Ash could only give him a light chuckled. Messing the boy's hair as he turned to Eiji. "It's getting dark. Let's go back."

"Hey, were you listening to me?" Y/n asked, glaring at the older.

"Of course. I listened to you from first word to last." He said.

"I'm not convinced."

"I can convince my little brother in the future. Do you want me to give you an essay about it?" He asked.