Chapter 7

Previously on Chapter 6

Our guessed is right. This is where IT lives. I can feel him lurking around in this house. We've got to be careful if we don't want to ended up being IT's next meal. Well... I'm not worried about myself. But the others. But no matter what happened, I'll try my best to protect them.

-It's Just An Illusion-

Y/N P.O.V

We walk further inside the house. Richie walks up to a table and pick up a poster. I can see him visibly shaking. I furrow my eyebrow and walk towards him.

"What's that?" I said. "A missing poster. With me on it. What is this?! Am I going to go missing?" He said. I can hear panic in his voice. "Richie! Look at me!" I said, turning him to face me. But he keeps his eyes on the paper.

"That's my name! Town of Derry! That's my shirt! That's my face!!" He yelled out. I yank the paper out of his hands. "Listen to me... remember what I said. Do not let fear over comes you... you're only giving IT more strength" I said, placing my hands on both of his shoulders.

"Y-Y/N is r-right, Richie... t-this is j-just an illusion" Bill said. Richie just nods his head. I pull him into a hug, gently caressing his back to calm him down. I can feel him relaxing.

Suddenly, a loud scream fills the house. "What was that?" Eddie said. "It sounded like it's from upstairs" I said, turning to the stairs. "C-Come on" Bill said. He didn't wait for a reply from any of us and start to walk up the stairs.

"Bill, wait!" I said. He ignores me and keeps walking up the stairs. I let out a sigh and follows him. I can't let him be on this all alone. I can hear footsteps close behind me, letting me know that Richie and Eddie is following along.

"Is that... Betty?" I said, turning to the others. They just nod their heads. We jump in our spot when Betty got pulled away by an unknown force. But I know exactly what's doing all this.

"Uh... guys!" Someone said. I turn my head to see Eddie. The door closes on him. "Eddie? Eddie!!" I yelled. I rush towards the door and knocks on it. I start banging on the door.

"Eddie! Open the door!" I yelled, still banging on the door. "Eddie this isn't funny! Open up!" Richie said. I can feel presence behind me and turn around. I can see Eddie's head popping from a beat up bed.

"Hey guys... wanna play loogie?" He said. He starts to spit out black goo. "That's acid! We have to get out of here!" I said. When we turn to the door, we can see there's three doors instead of one.

They look at each other and instantly runs to the 'not scary at all

They look at each other and instantly runs to the 'not scary at all.' I just give them a straight face.

The room is dark when they opens it. "Where's my shoe?" Someone said. The lights turns on to reveal Betty, well... half of her. The boys screams at top of their lungs and slams the door shut.

"Are you seriously believing that?" I said. They just gulped as they stare at me with their eyes wide in horror. I let out a huff. I turn my head to look at the acid that's still moving towards us.

"Okay, we need to choose another door... and fast!" I said. They nod their heads and turns to look at the door. We already know what's inside the 'not scary at all.' Which leaves us to 'scary' and 'very scary.'

"That one" I said, pointing at the 'very scary.' Richie turns to me as if I'm out of my mind. "What? You've got a better option? Let's hear it then" I said. "She's r-right, R-Richie. R-Remember the m-missing k-kid poster? T-That wasn't real. S-So this i-isn't real" Bill said, agreeing with me. I nod my head at what he just said. We turn our attention back to the three doors.

"Ready?" I said. "No..." Richie squeaks out. I roll my eyes at him and grab his wrist. We push the 'very scary' door open, to reveal the hallway of the house. "Oh thank fuck..." Richie said. I just shake my head at him.

"Help!!!!" Someone yelled. "Eddie!" I yelled out. I quickly rush towards where the sound of his voice is. He's sitting down by a broken table. I can see him cradling his arm, which is bending. The sight makes something inside me feels trigger. I shake my head, trying to hold it down.

I turn my head to see IT. IT turns to look at us. I take a step forward. IT backs away a little. I slowly move to stand in front of Eddie.

"I told you to stay away from them..." I said, coldly. IT shakes his head and lunges at me, only to have someone comes and stabs him. IT screeches in pain and starts shaking around wildly. The blood, instead of flowing down, it starts floating. IT turns around and runs away.

"D-Don't let IT g-g-get away!" Bill said, he starts to chase after IT. "Bill! Don't be crazy!" I yelled. But he didn't listen and keeps chasing after IT. I let out a sigh and turn to Eddie.

"Bill! Bill!!!" Eddie yelled out. Bill rush back towards us and kneels down next to him. "I'm going to snap it back to place" Richie said. "Do not fucking touch me! Do not touch me!!" He yelled. But Richie didn't listen and snaps his hand back. Eddie lets out a pain cry. I squeeze my eyes shut at the sound.

'Calm yourself down, Y/N... don't let yourself lose control...' I thought to myself. I take a couple of deep breath and opens my eyes. "We've got to get out of here!" I said. I grab Eddie and pulls him up. We rush out of the house. Mike picks Eddie up and place him on his bike.

I clenches my hands on the handlebars of my bike tightly, almost breaking it. I can feel something in my chest. Especially since I'm cycling next to Mike's hike, I can hear Eddie's hard breathing because of the pain. I hold my breathing as I try my best to control the growing urge inside me... because if I let it out, I'll ended up hurting everyone. Which is the last thing I want.

*to be continued*