Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

I don't know if it's Y/N... or her inner vampire. But either way, I'm glad that she's here with us. I don't know what would have happened to us if she's not around. Thank God for that!

-Final Battle-

Y/N P.O.V

IT growls angrily at me. "As if that would scare me" I said, rolling my eyes. IT lunges at me and I jump out of the way.

I've agreed to let my inner vampire come out, only if she promised she won't hurt any of my friends. She agreed with it, saying she missed the action more than her thirst for blood. This makes me half-conscious. The only difference is that everything I see is red.

I lift my hands, letting my nails sharpens into sharp claws. I jump towards IT, hands ready to slice. IT lets out an animalistic scream when my hands make contact with IT's skin, creating a deep gash on IT's cheek. IT screeches in pain and growls at me.

"Oh what? That angers you? Now you know how I feel when you hurt my friends" I said, glaring at him. The others joins in the battle and starts fighting IT.

Soon we manage to corner IT to the well. IT dangles over the edge. Bill lift a spike towards IT. IT backs away. "That's why you didn't kill Beverly... because she's isn't afraid" I said. I turn my head to look at Beverly. I managed to save her when I ran away from the others.

"Now you're the one who's afraid. Because you'll starve" Bill said. I watch as the clown's face starts to disintegrate. "The thrust his fist into the post and still insists he see a ghost. Fear" he said. Then he falls backward. I breathe heavily as I regained control.

'Thank you' I said, closing my eyes. You're welcome she said. I open my eyes and my eyesight is normal. I turn around, only to be embraced in a tight hug. I hug back once I realize it's Richie.

"You came back..." he said. "And you managed to save Beverly too!" Eddie said. I smile at him as I continue to hug Richie. "W-We're sorry f-for what w-we said earlier, Y/N..." Bill said. I nod my head, to let him know I've forgiven them.

"I'm sorry for attacking you, Richie" I said. Richie shakes his head. "It's okay..." he said, pulling away from me. I let out a yelp when the others pulls me into a group hug. In the end, I let out a laugh and hugs them back.

***

We are now gathered by the Quarry. I sit in between Richie and Eddie, as we listen to Beverly. Beverly is telling us her experience earlier, and what happen when she was in trance.

"I thought I was dead... I was so scared. I don't think I'd ever forget that" she said. She starts to explain how she saw us, but we're older. Like our parents age.

Bill stands up, holding a piece of broken glass. He looks at each one of us. "Swear it... swear if IT isn't dead. If IT ever comes back. We'll come back too" he said. Beverly and I are the first to stand up. The rest soon follow in suite.

Bill moves around us, slicing our palm. I just relax, because I don't feel any pain. We stand in circle and holds hands for a couple of seconds. Then we drop it.

"I have to go..." Stanley said. We nod our heads. He turns to Bill. "I hate you" he said. Bill just look down. Stanley burst out laughing. Everyone soon laughs as well. Soon one by one, they start walking away.

"Y/N, you coming?" Richie said. I turn to look at him and nod my head. "I'll see you around, guys..." I said, smiling at Beverly and Bill who's staying behind. "Y-Yeah... s-see you a-around, Y/N..." Bill said. Beverly stands up and wraps her arms around me.

"Thank you for saving me..." she said. I smile and nod my head. "Of course, Bev. You're my friend. All of you are..." I said, hugging her back. She tightens her arms around me.

I pull away from the hug and smile sadly at her. This will be the last time I'd see Beverly. She'll be moving away, to live with her aunt on another country. I'm going to miss her. She's my first ever girl friend.

"I'm going to miss you, Bev..." I said, pulling away. She smiles sadly at me. "I'll miss you too, Y/N" she said. I ruffle her hair and laugh. She laughs along. I turn around and walks away with Richie.

Time-skip

Richie and I are sitting in my room. I lean my back against the bed. I place my head on the bed and look up at the ceiling.

"So much have happened in such short amount of time..." I said. "Uh Huh... tell me about it" Richie said. "Now all of you knows my secret... I'm really glad that neither of you are scared of me..." I said, turning to look at Richie. He smiles at me and give me a side hug.

I pull away from the hug as my eye-sight starts to get blurry. "What's wrong, Y/N?" Richie said. "I haven't drink blood... all that exposure to the scent of blood is overwhelming..." I said, weakly. "W-What happen if you d-didn't drink any?" He said. "I'll die..." I said.

"Drink mine..." Richie said, outstretching his hand. I turn to look at him. Even with a blurry sight, I can see the seriousness on his face. I shake my head. "No, Rich... I can't. What if I can't stop myself?" I said. "You will... I know you will" he said. I bit my lips as I look at his arm.

"Hurry..." he said. I grab his hand and lower my head. I sink my fangs into his forearm. I can hear Richie's sharp inhale. It must have hurt him. I start to drink his blood.

After a few long sip. I pull away from him. A trail of blood drips down the corner of my lips to my chin. I can see clearer now. Richie is rubbing the spot where I had bitten him.

"I'm sorry. That must have hurt a lot..." I said. He shakes his at what I said. "You're okay. That's what's matter..." he said, smiling at me. "Here... let me" I said. I lower my head and let a tear escape my eye, letting it drop on the scar. It instantly closes up.

"Wow..." he said, looking at the spot in shock. I smile at him. "That's what it's like to be a vampire. We're fast healer. Our tears heals..." I said. "But... I thought vampires have no tears?" He said. "Only if we let it out..." I said. He nods his head, still look shocked. I burst out laughing at his reaction. I'm just glad they accepted me for who I am.

*to be continued*