Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

How can I help Y/N gain control again? She's my cousin... I know she won't hurt me. But this monster would in front of me would. So, what should I do??

-No One Hurts My Friends-

Richie P.O.V

"Y-Y/N..." I said, gasping from air as she holds me by my neck. "Come on, Y/N. You won't hurt me. Fight it!" I said, urging her to fight it. I hold onto her hand, trying to pry it of my neck.

"She's long gone... she won't hear you" she said, with a huge smirk on her face. "N-No. Y/N..." I said. She throws me against the wall. I feel pain shots up in my body. She speeds up to me and kneels down.

"Y/N... you're my cousin. We are always together. We've always been there for each other. I love you, cuz..." I said. She shakes her head, trying to fight the monster.

"R-Richie..." she said. I nod my head. "Y-You're not a c-cursed child, Y/N. You're my cousin... my best friend. You're not... a monster" I said. She shuts her eyes tightly and she opens her eyes. They have turn to their normal e/c eye-colors. Her eyes rolled back as she fall limp on the ground.

I sit up and scoot closer to her. "Y/N? Y/N wake up!" I said, shaking her body. Her body heat is going down, to a normal body heat of a human. That means the vampire side of her is gone... for now.

A While Later

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes and instantly make eye-contact with Richie's. I feel tears streams down my cheeks at the sight of him. He looks at me with a worried gaze. He let out a sigh when he notice I'm awake.

"R-Richie... I am so sorry. I'm monster"I cried out. "Y/N. No..." he said. He helps me sit up. I wrap my arms around him as I start to sob on his shirt. He wraps his arms around me in return. I can feel my body shaking. I can't believe I almost killed my cousin.

I pull away from the hug and turn to the others. They back away when they look at me. "I knew it..." I said, looking at them with a hurt expression. Richie move to stand up.

"Guys... it's Y/N. She won't hurt us" he said. He wrap an arm around my shoulder. "Did you see what she did to you, Rich?" Stanley said. "Yeah. She almost kill you! Stay away from her, Richie" Ben said. I look down and move away from Richie.

"They're right... just focus on saving Beverly. I'll just leave..." I said. Richie shakes his head. "Y/N... I'm sure you didn't mean what happened earlier. It's not in your control" he said. I nod my head, agreeing to his comment.

"Exactly! I can't control myself. It could happen again! Maybe the next time I lose control... I could end up killing you!" I said. I turn around and leave before either of them could say anything else.

Richie P.O.V

"Seriously?! Why would you say that??" I said. I turn to look at the others. "Richie... we were just trying to look out for you. Your cousin is out of control!" Mike said. I shake my head at his comment.

"I can't believe you'd say something like that. Y/N's my cousin. She would never hurt me intentionally. It was that thing in her that attacked me, not the real Y/N. She would never do something like that!" I said.

"R-Richie... we w-were just-" Bill said. "No, Bill!" I said, cutting him off. He closes his mouth as he stares at me. I shake my head, not believing my friends would say anything like that about cousin.

"Stop trying to convince me that Y/N is a dangerous person to be around with. She's not, okay? She's a human. With... half vampire demon inside her. But she's still the same person! She's been trying to keep us safe! We are still alive because of her! But when THIS happened, you all treated her like garbage! How could you do that??" I said, looking at each of them in anger. They look at each other. I can see guilt slowly growing in their eyes. Bill turns his head and stares. He didn't say anything and just walks of.

"Okay, now where are you going?" I said. He didn't say anything. He just keeps walking. The rest of us quickly follows him. We turn around the pile of trash to see Bill.

He just stand still, staring at something. I turn my head and my breath hitch. The 'something' he's staring at turns out to be Georgie, his missing little brother.

"I-I've been l-looking a-all over for you..." Bill said. "He said he'd give it back..." Georgie said. "W-Was she f-f-fast?" Bill said. "I couldn't keep up with it" he said. "She Georgie... we called boats 'she'" Bill said. "I wanna go home! I wanna be with mom and dad. I wanna be with you, Bill!" He said. Bill takes slow steps towards Georgie.

"I want more than anything for you to be home... I miss you buddy..." Bill said. "I love you, Bill..." he said. "I love you too... but you're not Georgie" Bill said, pointing Mike's gun at Georgie's forehead. He pressed the trigger and shoots him. His body fall limp on the ground.

Georgie's body starts having a seizure. The arms and legs starts to grow longer. Until the clown lays where Georgie was. He moves to stand up and looks at us. I gulp at the sight. He rush towards us.

"Shoot it, Bill!" Everyone starts chanting. "It's NOT loaded!" Mike said. Bill shoots anyway. A bullet hole appear on his head. He didn't die, he starts laughing at us.

He grins widely, revealing sharp teeth. I back away at the sight. He jumps at us, but before he can reach us. Someone appear and kicks him away. The person's back is facing us. But I can already tell who it is.

"Y/N!" I said. She turns to look at me and smile. She turns to look at it. "No one hurts my friends!" She said. I can hear a low growl emitting in her tone. I can see her hands clenching into a tight fist.

I don't know if it's Y/N... or her inner vampire. But either way, I'm glad that she's here with us. I don't know what would have happened to us if she's not around. Thank God for that!

*to be continued*