Chapter 14

Previously on Chapter 13

He place me back to my feet and hugs me close. I lean my head against his chest. Well, I guess what Richie said is true. Eddie and I have feelings for each other that neither of us realize. But I'm glad we do now... and now we're officially a couple. And I am so happy.

-First Date-

Y/N P.O.V

When I reach home, Richie is standing by the door. He leans against the door frame with his arms cross. He have a smirk on his face. I get off the Eddie's bike. I walk towards him.

"Stop smirking. You're creeping me out" I said. "Oh, I didn't know a vampire could get creeped out..." he said, chuckling. I just roll my eyes at his comment. I turn to look at Eddie as he makes his way over to us.

"She's half-vampire, Rich. So she still have human emotions" he said. "Thank you, Ed" I said. Richie just chuckles. "I see you're backing Y/N up. Sounds like your little date went well" he said. I turn to look at him.

"As a matter of fact. Yeah... it went really well..." I said. Eddie wraps an arm around my shoulder. His eyes widened at the sight. "So, you're officially a couple?" Richie said. Eddie place a soft kiss on my cheek. I blush at the sudden gesture.

"Yes! My plan worked!" Richie said, gleefully. I look at him in confusion. "What plan?" I asked. "Uhh..." he said. He turns around and runs off. "What the-" I said.

I turn to Eddie. "I'll be right back, okay?" I said. He nods his head. I speed towards Richie, appearing in front of him. He screeched and falls off on his butt. I place my hands on my hips.

"What. Plan, Richie?" I said. "Wow, you're fast..." he said, laughing nervously. "Well... that's what it is to be a half-vampire. Now don't try to change the topic. What plan were you talking about?" I said, shrugging my shoulders. I offer my hand to him. He lets out a laugh and grab my hand.

"Uh... I may or may not have flatten your tire..." he said, in a hushed voice. He fiddle with his fingers and looks at me. He lets out a nervous laugh. Normal people would have a hard time hearing that. But thanks to my enhanced hearings, I can hear him perfectly fine. I look at him in shock.

"What... RICHIE?!" I said. "Sorry!!!" He yelled out, turning around to run. This time I didn't chase after him. I shake my head my head and giggle to myself. I'm gonna have to thank him later, because of his little prank... I can realize my feelings for Eddie and be with him.

I walk back outside where Eddie is sitting on the front porch. I take a seat next to him. He turns to look at me. "So... what's his plan?" He asked. "Well, turns out the whole flat tire thing was his plan..." I said. "Really?" He said. I nod my head. He lets out a huff.

"Typical, Richie..." he said. I let out a giggle and nod my head, agreeing with him. "But on the bright side. We ended up figuring out, that we have feelings for each other..." I said. I place my hand on top of his. He entwine our hands together.

"Well... if you put it that way, maybe we do owe him a 'thank you.' Don't you think?" He said, smiling at me. I smile softly and nod my head. I scoot closer to him, placing my head on his shoulder.

***

It's the next day. I wake up to someone shaking my body. I open my eyes to see Richie. "What?" I said, sleepily. "Wake up! Your boyfriend is looking for you..." he said. "Okay..." I said, nodding my head. I get up from the bed and stretch my body.

I turn to see Richie still standing there. I glare at him and push him out of my room. He lets out a laugh as I close the door. I roll my eyes and walk towards the dressing table. I grab a brush and start brushing my hair.

I walk out of my room after changing my clothes. I make my way out of the front door. Eddie is leaning against his bike. I smile and walk towards him.

"Eddie?" I said. He turns to look at me. "Hey, love..." he said, with a smile on his face. He walk towards me, wrapping an arm around my waist. He pulls me closer and plants his lips against mine. I blush at his bold move. But I kiss him back nonetheless.

He pulls away from the kiss and smiles at me. "Since when did you become so bold?" I said. "Since today" he said, grinning at me. I roll my eyes and nudge my nose with his.

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. "Where to?" I asked. "You'll see..." he said. "Hmm... sure. I'd love to" I said, with a smile. "Awesome... go and get ready. I'll wait for you here" he said. I nod my head and place a soft kiss on his cheek. I turn around and head inside to get ready for my first date with Eddie.

A While Later

I walk out of the house all freshen up. "Eddie, I'm done" I said, smiling. Eddie turns to look at me. His jaw dropped as he stares at me. I smile shyly at the way he's staring.

"Do I look okay?" I asked. "Okay? Y/N... you look beautiful" he said. I smile at him. "Thank you... you look handsome too..." I said. "Shall we go?" He said. I nod my head. "Yeah... we shall..." I said. "Sorry I can only give you a ride on this old bike" he said. I shake my head.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I'm happy to be on a bike with you..." I said. He smiles at me and pat the spot behind him. I get on the bike and gently wrap my arms around his waist. He starts to cycle, while I lean my head on his back.

Time-skip

Eddie ended up taking me to the lake again. This time there's a small picnic set. "How did you set this up?" I asked. "Oh, the Losers helped a little" he said, smiling at me. I hum softly. I take off my sandal and take a seat on the blanket.

He take out some food from the picnic basket. He opens the container. "Wow, f/f... my favorite! How did you know?" I said. "I have my ways" he said. I just roll my eyes at his cockiness. We start to eat. I let out a laugh as Eddie attempts to make a joke.

"Hey, Y/N~" Eddie said. I turn to look at him. He place a piece of strawberry on his mouth. He moves closer to me. I smile and lean forward, taking the strawberry from his mouth with mine. He cups my cheeks, kissing me tenderly. I let out a giggle as I kiss him back.

I pull away and start to chew on the strawberry. "That was like... the most cliché thing to do..." I said. "Guess I'm old school..." he said, laughing, making me laugh along. He winks at me and peck my lips. I smile softly at him. God... I love this boy so much. I dare to say, this might be the best date. Hands down like... ever!

*to be continued*