Semi Hiatus + A/N Part 2

Semi-Hiatus Announcement

The Upcoming Chapters will be slightly delayed due to research on battle scenes as well as exam prep. There will be no new chapters in May due to my examinations.

Post Rainbow Island Arc chapters will be posted in June.

Now back to the notes

I made this second part to cover a bit more of the context of the fic.
- The speech patterns in the series follow the same pattern as in the series. (Heavily based on Japanese Speech tones and societal rules)

For Example:-
- Y/N speaks mostly formally, the only exception as of now is Bepo due to their lower age gap and close friendship (Pre Timeskip: 20, Y/N is 21).

- Law speaks informally to everyone, including to those who are older than him, the Exception being Rayleigh with whom he speaks with a Semi-Formal tone.

- I assume that most crew members also use Honorifics as well. So I have added that in crew interactions.

Book Related Questions
-  Why Law in the start a bit out of character?
I want to emphasise more on his transition from his Pre-TS (Laid Back and enjoying from the sidelines) and Post-TS personas ( Cautious and Plan focused).

- Another reason is to focus more on his personality and traits which were impacted a lot due to his past covered in the Dressrosa Arc and Standalone Novels with a tinge of my headcanons.

More Y/N / OC Related hints
- She won't awaken Conqueror Haki but the power in her eye is something rarer than Conqueror Haki itself.

- She is not a D. or a Celestial Dragon or directly related to any Character.

- She won't be eating any kind of Devil Fruit at any point of the story.

- Her family is not dead and she's from one of the four Blues (Except North Blue unlike most of the Heart Pirate Members).

- The knife given to her by James in Chapter 6 is inspired by Katoptris from the legend of Helen of Troy. It's a Parazomium type of knife and it's usually used for ceremonies.

Author's TMI Section

- The Idea of this fic originated in January 2022 as a what-if situation from several other fics and one-shots related to the man himself. I wrote it from the endpoint of Zou to Wano (Pre BM Battle Portion) along with one headcanon arc to test out some ideas on a discord chat enough to piss off that friend by now.

- After testing out those ideas, I worked on the outline for the current fic while re-reading Sabaody, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa Arc to understand a bit more about Law's Character arc and how I can mould it in the storyline.

- About 80% of the storyline is ready as well as the Ending of this Book. Rest of the 20% is still being figured out at the moment.

I just wanted to write this fic in a way in which makes Fanfic and Non-Fanfic (Canon) only readers as well as non OP fans enjoy reading.

Feel free to drop any questions, more will be covered in a future edition of Authors Notes.

- Pegasus