Lost Queen Of Moon

One day, Os!Dream Sans family was told to take care of the next town so Os!Dream Sans would not be with her brother again. Her brother, on the other hand, will continue to guard the city of OldStoryau after they split up in a few years. So the Sun royal family guarded the city next door without realizing that . The moon royal family had been attacked by black -eyed people for defecting to their own people. At that time, Os!Nightmare sans he was not in the palace he went out to finish his work and that's when his family was attacked by black eyes , Os!Merceliss Sans was almost killed by black eyes and luckily was saved by his brother Os!Crescent Sans ,Os!Angst Sans lost one eye because the black eyes went to dig out eyes Os!Angst Sans who was still in a new condition started walking ,her brother Os!Dark Moon Sans was able to save his sister but couldn't help while the black eyes dug her eyes .but unfortunately the Queen of the moon was carried away from the black -eyed race while being attacked by the black -eyed. Os!Nightmare sans in full shock after he returns to his palace and continues to see the condition of his children and tells his guards to find his wife in a few days then his guards find the crown of the Queen of the moon stained with blood. Os!Nightmare sans could not contain his grief after seeing the crown of the Queen of the moon covered in blood and Os!Nightmare sans even announced that the Queen of the Moon had passed away. Os!Nightmare sans with the grief of losing the person he loves and his sister sympathizes with his Brother.

until 12 years later....

🎉 You've finished reading The fifth great-grandson and great-granddaughter of the White Star【OldStoryau】 🎉