chapter 4: Meeting The Devil

Luna then got the point, still a bit dumbstruck about what just happened. But was also happy she got a good job that paid 3× more than her last job as a cashier did. Wow it was pretty intimidating getting this job though all she had to do was be herself? I mean how demanding is 'the boss' . Did I mention she worked for one of the country's wealthiest men.

She then remembered to call her friend Amy. Yes her name sounds exactly like her looks. As in blond hair,pale skin,green eyes.

Amy SirensAged 21, Luna's bffLoyal companion

Amy Sirens
Aged 21, Luna's bff
Loyal companion

Amy was Luna best friend and only friend. She was cute,loving and very girly,as in too girly for Luna's taste. But she still loved her anyway.

Luna decided to call Amy and tell her the news

On call

"Hi Amy"

"Luna baby, how's my girl doing?!"

"I'm great how 'bout you A"

"You Know,super"

"Like always" the girls said In unisome

"So what you doin' ?" Amy started off

"Nothing much, just thinking of telling you about my new job, which pays 3 times more than the last one"

Suddenly everything went quiet and Amy wasn't answering. So Luna started feeling concerned.

"Hello. . . Amy. . .you still there?

No one answered and the door slammed open revealing Luna's super enthusiastic friend. She was shining a big smile to her friend with her green eyes glistening with excitement and her smile beaming with absolutely happiness.

"You got a new job?!." She excitedly said "Uhh,was that a statement or a question?" Luna asked bluffingly "both now tell me everything about it , and how you lost your old one!" Amy screamed of excitement "okay okay fine." Then Luna explained everything from the bottom.
.

.

.

Luna woke up to the sound of that annoying alarm, trying to help herself not break it. She did her daily routine and got dressed into something kinda like this

 She did her daily routine and got dressed into something kinda like this