Chapter 25: Wet dreams

Luna's POV

I came and closed the door behind me then made sure I locked it. I leaned my back onto the door as I put my hand on my racing heart.

The fuck do I get the guts

The man would've fired me right the moment I called him by the name. I had some guts and livers and kidneys and every organ in the human body.

"Ok, are you gonna come on over or just gonna stand there, stranded in your thoughts?" Amy said and I flinched by the sudden sound of her voice.

"Urgh whatever. Hey Ames" I said.

"Sup" she said as I walked over to her

She was sitting on the couch either watching a movie or on her phone. I sat on the couch next to her and lay my head on her lap.

"Do want some dinner?" She asked

"You cooked?" I looked up at her still laying on her

"Yeah" she smiled at me

"Nah, I'm good. I don't wanna sleep in the toilet tonight" she laughed

"What? I'm actually a great cook. I guess staying with grandma did benefit me somehow" She smiled

"No really I'm good. No offence. I just wanna sleep" I said as I turned my head back to the TV

"You smell expensive, do you have a secret rich boyfriend I don't know about?" Amy raised a brow sarcastically

"What, no. I as single as baby" I said.

"Ok, I believe you" she said with lots of sarcasm.

"Whatever " I rolled my eyes

"Let's go to bed" she said

"Nah, you're just so warm" I responded

"I don't mind sleeping with you. I mean we have done it a million times before" she pointed out

"Okay" I gave in

She walked me to the bedroom and  she got into bed since she was already in her night gown. I was about to get into bed when she said "I don't wanna fucking sleep with a sweaty, smelly bitch so go get a shower."

I rolled my eyes and obeyed.

I got out of the shower and put a towel around me as I had forgotten my PJs.

As I was drying my hear looking at mirror, I noticed that those hickeys were gone. I touched my neck remembering how I got those. Subconsciously, I bit my lower lip.

His touch tingled on my neck and his warm breath in giving me chills. The way he traced my lips was kinda nice, he teased and nibbled on them, but the way he kissed me was addictive.

The flipping flamingos am I thinking

I had to get myself together. The guy is my fucking boss. Why does he have to tease me the way he does.

I just have a tiny crush on him like every other girl. I have to stop reacting like this if I wanna keep my job. Maybe it would be better if I just ignored the non-work related moments.

Yeah that's what I should do.

I dried my hair and went to the closet. As I walked passed the bed, I noticed that Amy was on her phone. That fucking phone.

"Remind me to brak that phone as soon as you're asleep." I said
She looked at me as if I killed her mom.

"You are such a monster" she remarked.

I got into my PJs then into bed. I nuzzled my head between Amy's girls and wrapped my arms around her as she stroked my head.

She isn't as warm as Lex though

The fuck am I thinking. I better stop thinking about him before I commit suicide. We are just subordinates and nothing more.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

__________________________________

My hands were running through his thick white hair as his tongue danced along with my own.

Finally we broke the kiss and he looked at me as if savoring my face. He then looked into my eyes and for once I could tell what was in those deep cold eyes.

"Luna, do you trust me?" He asked

"I-i do. Lex, I trust you" I answered

"Then will you trust me if I said I loved you?" He asked

I took long to answer and he started having doubts. He moved back from his desk and walked away towards the door.

"I-i would," I said and he stopped in his tracks "because. . . because I love you too" I said

He turned back to look at me"you do?" He asked with a beautiful glisten I'd never seen before in his eyes.

"I think I love you Lex Legend " I smiled

He ran to me and picked me up on a tight embrace then put me down before kissing every inch of my face "I love you, Luna Winters"

He smashed his lips on mine before picking me up as I rapped my legs around his waist. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and started placing small gentle kisses.

His office kinda turned into a bedroom as if an illusion. It was the kind of bedroom you'd use on your honeymoon, with  white, gold and black features, the bedroom was mostly red and dimly lit with a few scented candles.

He started pecking my lips and teased them a few times. He then skillfully took of his navy tie.

He took my hands and put them on the buttons of his dress dress shirt and I immediately knew he wanted me to unbutton it then take it off.

I slowly unbuttoned it and as I went in I'd see the amount of skin I was revealing. His body was seemed fragile like glass, but also firm. Well I could tell because I paid much attention to him as this was the first time I've ever seen this much if this beautiful man's skin. I continued unbuttoning till I was able to see his nice six pack. I have to admit it though, he looked so delicious.

He pulled me up and pinned me against the wall. His lips brushed against my ear then he nibbled and tugged on my earlobe.

He said "I wanna taste you, feel every inch of you, I wanna mark you as mine," my heart thumped "I need your permission, will you allow me, will you let me make you mine?"

"Yes, I'll let you make me yours. . . forever" I moaned, he looked at me and smiled, he pulled out something from his dress pants, he took my left hand and kissed it before slipping the most beautiful diamond ring on my ring finger.

He looked deep inside my teary eyes "marry me Luna, make me the happiest man alive, make me yours and I'll make you mine, be my queen, Will you marry me Luna Winters" he smiled

"Yes, yes, yes yes"

____________________________________________________________________