two ;

Taehyun was busy on the computer in front of him, typing furiously as he searched for any live camera source near the Schicksal base he and his team had infiltrated for the Helios bomb. He was sure they'd keep the bomb safe, since they were completely hidden, but they were still at risk for being detected because of their new hostage.

"So Schicksal are the bad guys, but I don't recall being a kidnapper."

Taehyun sighed for the possibly the fifteenth time within ten minutes, absolutely annoyed by the fact that Choi Beomgyu had gained consciousness. "I liked you better as trainee, because you received active lessons in how to shut up."

Beomgyu chuckled. "Make me, baby."

Taehyun gritted his teeth, crouching down in front of Beomgyu. He ran a hand through his bangs, gripping tightly on the black locks of hair. "Listen here, shithead. Had you not been the only survivor of our infiltration today, I would have killed you in a heartbeat. We just need you because that Helios bomb is a little difficult to manage right now."

"You have no shorter than 68 hours to disarm or destroy that bomb," Beomgyu hissed, a smirk on his lips. "If you don't, everyone within a thousand kilometer radius dies — including you and I. And I can't disarm it, because I never made it. I was just the one to plant it."

Taehyun gritted his teeth, pushing Beomgyu's head away and standing up again. "We'll figure things out, and you'll help us or you'll lose your life by my hand."

"If you want to disarm the bomb, you'll have to find Lee Dongwook, and I haven't met the guy in my entire life," Beomgyu told him, his gaze bitter. "I'm sure you know him, everyone alive within our type of world knows who he is."

"Of course, he's one of the big guys of Schicksal," Taehyun answered. "Did he make this bomb?"

"Not really," Beomgyu muttered. "The creator has never been seen. Rumor is he got some random from out the country to make the bomb and used a source of Helios near the city centre. I wouldn't know, though, I'm just the guy that happened to be at the planting spot."

"As expected, nothing special, through and through," Taehyun muttered, continuing his typing. "Why did you join Schicksal?"

"Because anything is better than watching a bunch of people have fun destroying things with a military-grade energy output with an unknown source," Beomgyu answered, "and what better way to join the fun than to join Schicksal?"

"We use Helios weapons as well, you know."

"Yeah, but are you making bombs that can kill two million people at a time?"

"You're a murderer."

"I'm a catalyst of natural selection," Beomgyu corrected with a cocky grin. "If they have to die, then so be it. You know, I'm just one Schicksal agent out of many. You haven't succeeded by capturing me, let alone letting me live."

"I said I'll kill you if you annoy me enough," Taehyun said, pulling the pistol out the holster on his side and pointing it at Beomgyu. "Don't fuck with me, Choi, because you'll lose your life by my hand, and I'll make sure of it."

"Then fucking kill me," Beomgyu hissed, tugging at the handcuffs that tied his arms behind his back. "Kill me! Shoot me!"

Taehyun gritted his teeth, lowering the gun to Beomgyu's leg and shooting him in the shin. Beomgyu screamed out in pain, his leg recoiling as his body became shocked at the sudden sensation of pain. Taehyun cocked the gun again holding it to Beomgyu's head.

"I told you not to fuck with me." He grabbed Beomgyu's shirt collar, pulling him closer until their faces were mere centimeters apart. "You've always been so damn annoying. Just... in my way. To think that I had hope that you could change."