Chapter 4

🎲 PLAY SONG 🎲

Mars's POV

Normally when you meet someone that you don't know, you say 'Hello' or introduce yourself or something........ not say 'Who are you'.

Due to her standing so close to Namjoon, I'm just gonna assume that's his girl. On any other occasion I would be polite but she definitely ruined that.

"Do we like her?" I asked Momma K. Apparently that was cause enough for everybody to respond.

"No." They all spoke in unison aside from Namjoon.

"You don't like her either Channie?" I asked while still playing in his hair. He shook his head no.

For such a sweet kid like him to not like someone, I'm convinced.

"Joonie are you not going to introduce me? And again who is she? Is this the business you were talking about?" The girl continued to whine.

I held in my snickers until I couldn't anymore. I tried so hard not to laugh..... BUT JOONIE! That shit is cringe worthy when she says it like that.

"Hana, don't start right now. This is Mars. Mars, this is Hana." Namjoon introduced the girl to me.

"His girlfriend!" She said loudly with a proud smirk.

"Okay!" I matched her tone making everyone laugh.

"Look sis you don't have anything to worry about. He's yours, you've established that, and I just met this man." 

She didn't respond....... Fine with me. I was going to talk with Channie since he's so quiet but one of the guards walked in the room.

"Sir, Sung-Ho is bandaged and will be waking up sometime in the morning."

Namjoon nodded, informing the guard to let him know when he wakes, and dismissed him. Noticing the time on my phone, I figured I should get ready to leave. It wasn't exactly dark out but it would be within about a hour or so.

"Well this was fun guys but I think it's time I get ready to head out. It'll be late soon."

As I stood, Channie gripped around me tighter. It kinda made my heart ache to see him look so sad regardless of me just meeting him. He looks like Tae when I don't give him a fourth bottle of soju.

"Sweetie you don't have to go. We told your mom we'd take care of you. This place is a castle and essentially your home too. Knowing your mother I'm sure your place is paid off but we'd love it if you move in here. You could rent your place out, or sell it. There's so much space here to do leisure things and you won't have to worry about groceries or anything like that. What do you think?" Momma K asked with a hopeful smile.

They are my godparents and from what I remember, they were always kind and loving towards me. Even in Momma's notes she said she trust them with her life, and mine. She hoped that I'd see them one day to have a sense of family around. Tae is the closest friend I have and he lives here too. I don't like to be alone all the time so this could honestly be a good thing for me. I just don't want to feel like a burden. I'm not used to having to depend on anyone but myself.

"When do you want me to move Ma?" I smiled causing her to clap happily. She gave me a hug and whispered in my ear, "Your Papa K and I are going to make up for those years we missed and so much more."