Chapter 5

Mars's POV

Today's the day I'm moving I guess. When I got home last night it wasn't too late. I ate a salad and just started packing. I'm taking all of my clothes and things like that, but I'll leave the furniture and dishes here. All I have left to pack up are my toiletries since I just showered.

After moisturizing, I put on my high waist black leggings and black sports bra top. I left out my black and white Jordan's and long white socks to complete the outfit. I knew other than moving, I wouldn't be doing much else so I want to be comfortable.

I grabbed a gold watch and earrings for all of my piercings, and finished it off with a simple gold necklace with three M's on it. Momma left it as a gift in my birthday letter for when I turned 18. It clearly represented me and my parents names.

(Outfit reference)

For my hair, I just oiled my scalp and let my locs hang with it parted to the side

For my hair, I just oiled my scalp and let my locs hang with it parted to the side. Finally satisfied, I put on my lashes (mascara for the bottom ones), and some lipgloss.

Momma K got my number yesterday and baby she is putting it to use. She called me at 9am to see if I needed any help packing. I let her know that I had a moving company coming to get everything at 11. When we hung up, she sent me the address and I really appreciate it.

Now, I'm just sitting here waiting for the moving truck to arrive. For a minute I was scared to just leave my place empty like this, but then I remembered Mr. Han's younger sister was looking for a place to live. Her and her fiancé would be welcoming a baby soon and were looking for a bigger home.

Since this is a three bedroom, I called Mr. Han and offered my home free of charge. He wouldn't stand for it so I agreed that I'd take rent money but nothing over $800. I don't need the money but I understand not wanting a handout. I gave him the key last night and informed him I'd call when I was moved out.

Time flew by and next thing I knew, the movers had everything in the truck packed and ready to follow me to my new home. Momma had purchased a car for me that was here when I moved in. I hardly have to drive him but when I do, it's the best fucking feeling. His name is Onyx and he's a beautiful shiny black 1970 Dodge Charger. We loved watching the Fast and Furious movies and I wanted Dom's cars so bad. This woman went and got it for me and I know it wasn't cheap.

🎲

Namjoon's POV

I've been in the office all morning. The traitor did wake up early around 5am, but he was still out of it. I informed everyone to treat him as normal. Feed him, check on him, and let him come around. Once he's coherent, I'll deal with him. I need him sobered up for what I have planned.