Prolouge

Prolouge

The door opened to reveal a man, in his arms was a small baby, her hair was the color of midnight and her eyes the color of sapphires. He placed the baby in a cradle and another man stepped from the shadows. " such a sweet little thing isn't she" the first man didn't look at the second as he frowned before letting out a sigh." Such a shame, having to send her away like this, but in time, she'll come back to us." The second man walked over to the first as he said" after all she is fated to return"

" but the human world...are we sure she'll survive"

" there is no other choice, even now he is searching for her" the two men looked at the child as she began to cry." Hush, little one, the journey will be short and we wish you safe travels" then they bowed in respect as they both mumbled" Goodbye, Princess Victorian" a bright glow filled the room and when it cleared the child was gone.

The two men stood there staring sadly at what had just happened. The doors flew open and they spun around to be faced with a Shadow, its glowing red eyes glaring at them." Where, Where did you send her?" It asked and the first man snapped" somewhere you'll never find her"

The shadow laughed" so you think, but I know that she will return one day and when she does, she will be mine just as the legends foretold her to be" and with that the shadow disappeared, but not before attacking the first man, striking him through the stomach. The second man frowned " no, your not meant to die, not yet"

" I'm afraid...my friend...its not me whose to teach her ....when the time comes.....its you....." He gasped his eyes starting to close

" I'll do my best, my friend" he told him as his friend fadded into dust.