Chapter 2

Chapter 2

When I came to, I was laying in a dark room. I groaned in pain as I rolled over, to tired to get up yet. Then it all came back to me and I sat up looking around in fear, Where was I? I got up and went over to the door, I turned the knob and peaked through to find a deep dark hallway. I closed the door quietly behind me and when I turned around, I was met with....

Third person POV

" what do you mean, she disappeared" the shadow demanded.

" she....she went into an alleyway and we lost her" the red eyed halfling whimpered in fear

" then....get out there, find her, and bring her to me" he screamed and the halfling saluted him before running off." Idiots" the shadow mumbled.

Wilma's POV

I stared up at the man and slowly backed away." Who are you, what do you want?" I asked

" you look just like your father" he mumbled reaching out to touch my cheek but I moved away from him" I understand that your afraid but you don't have to be, my name is-" before he could finished, I had grabbed a book off the bedside table and chucked it at his head. It hit him in the forehead and he fell to the ground. I ran down the hallway as fast I could but it wasn't fast enough bacuse the next thing I knew, I was laying on the ground with his knee in my back." Let go of me" I screamed but he pulled me off the ground and dragged me kicking and screaming back to the room.

" I'll explain everything, just stop fighting, Victorian" I froze, what had he just called me?

" my name isn't Victorian, its Wilma South, please I just want to go home" I was thrown onto the bed and he looked at me with a frown" curse those humans, hiding the truth from you and changing your name"

" what are you talking about?" I asked about to get up but stopped when I heard a click and looked down to see that he shackled my wrist to the bed.

" nows not the time, and I'm sorry but you need to stay here" then he left the room." Wait, come back, tell me what's going on" I yelled but there was no response. I sighed before reaching down and pulling the blanket tighter around me.