Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Somehow I fell asleep and when I woke up, a plate sat on the bedside table with a glass of some red liquid. I picked up the glass and took a sip, but immediately spit it back in the glass. Were these people crazy, I'm human not a vampire. The door opened to reveal the man from earlier, He smiled at me, his face still hidden under that hood, and I glared." I'll take the restraint off, if you promise not to run again" he told me and I nodded. Reaching down he unlocked the shackle and I ran to the corner of the room. He frowned" you don't have to be afraid of me, Victorian" he told me using that name again.

" that's not my name" I mumbled and he sighed." I understand your confused, But if you'll let me, I'll explain everything."

" I just want to know, why did you kidnap me"

" because, your name isnt Wilma South. Your name is Princess Victorian Grayson, you were given up when you a few hours old and put under the protection of a human family"

" Princess?" I mumbled and he nodded" of what?" I asked and he opened the door stepping out of the way." Let me show you" I walked toward the door and he led me down the hallway but kept a hand on my back, in case I tried to run. He led me to a library and told me to wait there until he came back, when he closed the door, I waited a few minutes before leaving the room and walking down the hallway. After a few minutes, I was so lost I didn't even know if I could find my way back to the library. I heard voices and hid behind a suit of armor." If its not her, what do you plan on doing with the girl, erase her memory or kill her"

My eyes widened as he answered" if its not her, I'll have no choice but dispose of her"

" look at the bright side, you'll have fresh blood to drink" the voices faded away and I stood in shock. I had to get out of here, before it was too late. I ran down the hallway and a few minutes later, I heard shouting.