*Found You!!

"Aether, are you alright?" Jean asked as she helped the boy up. Aether nods and says, "Thanks to you I am."

The Acting Grandmaster smiled, but it soon fell when she noticed Paimon was missing.

"Where's Paimon?" She questioned and a familiar pixie came out of the tree she was stuck in; covered in branches and leaves.

"Paimon's here! Paimon's okay!" The little fairy says with a sheepish smile and Jean nods before turning over to the Hilichurl boy.

"So you're the one who has been causing mayhem within Springvale." Said Jean with a stern look at the boy in front of her.

The mysterious boy immediately got up on his feet and was absolutely angry with Jean getting in the way of him almost defeating Aether.

"Ye! Biat ye! Mi biat ye eleka!" Shouted the boy while the others look at him in confusion. Just as he was about to scream something else, a Mitachurl from a far called out to him.

Jean, Aether and Paimon got into a readied stance - incase they were going to be attacked.

"Xuan! Beru si? Ye movo zido eleka aba mi biat ye!" Shouted the Mitachurl and Xuan grumbled before turning to the creature.

"Dala? Mito!?" Yelled the boy and the Mitachurl nods. The dual head boy let out an exasperated sigh before grabbing his stuff and turned to the others saying, "Me strike you down... me win."

The boy soon left as the others were taken by surprise.

"He can talk!? Like actually talk besides Hilichurlian!?" Screamed Paimon while the two beside her were still in shock.

·

It was the next day and Jean said she'll look more into the matter on what happened yesterday and will inform the traveller later on any updates.

Right now, Aether and Paimon were making their way to Wolvendom - apparently there was a situation going with Razor trying to hunt some food.

They make it to their destination and spot Razor waiting for them at the entrance of the forest. "Hey Razor! Would you mind filling us in the current situation?" Asked Aether and the wolf boy nods.

"Everytime Razor hunts... some Hilichurl boy steal hunt or meat..." Razor explained to the best of his abilities; hoping that Aether and Paimon would at least understand what he was trying to say.

"Hilichurl boy....." Paimon muttered and then gasped; saying, "He could be talking about that weird Hilichurl boy we saw yesterday!"

"You're right!" Aether exclaimed with realisation while Razor was very much pleased by the fact they understood him.

"You've seen Hilichurl boy...?" Asked Razor as Paimon nods. "That's right! He almost badly injuried Aether and threw Paimon into a tree!"

"That's bad! But we must go... Hilichurl boy come soon..." Razor says as he ran off into the frost and the others quickly chase after him.

·

The three were now hiding behind a mass of bushes as a bunch of boars were going about their day - unbeknownst to fact that they were being watched.

"Razor go hunt... so Hilichurl boy comes..." Razor says as he pulled out his Claymore and Aether nods along with Paimon.

Razor jumps out of the bush and gets ready to kill off the few boars, but a trail of fire rushes over to three boars and burns them to death instantly. The remaining boars immediately run away as they squealed in terror.

Razor puts down his weapon as he lands on the ground and looks over at the source of the fire. There stood the boy that attacked Aether and Paimon the other day.

The traveller and his companion come out from the bushes and got in a readied stance as they glared at the dual haired boy.

"You!! Who are you exactly and why are you bothering our friend over here?!" Paimon screamed out her questions and the yellow eyed boy smirked as he rest his axe on his left shoulder and right fist on his hip.

"Mi, kuzi Xuan! Ye ika!"

"Huh?" Paimon tilted her head in confusion while the dual haired boy grumbled and frowned.

"Me, mighty Xuan! You bad people!" Shouted the boy - now known as Xuan.

"So you can speak! Uhmm, anyways... why are you bothering Razor?" Asked Aether as Xuan huffed.

"Mi mu--"

"In non-Hilichurlian please!" Paimon interrupted and Xuan immediately got annoyed; presumably cursing under his breath.

"Me like to hunt meat here. Very good to hunt here." Xuan says as he goes over to pick up the meat he'd gotten while others took a moment to decipher what he said.

"Everytime Razor hunts, Xuan comes from nowhere... Razor and Xuan had many fights before..." Explained Razor as Paimon and Aether felt sympathetic towards him.

"That's no good. We better solve this now before it gets out of hand." Said Aether as his companion nods and Xuan walks over to them.

"How about this! Maybe Xuan and Razor could hunt together and split the meat they've caught between themselves evenly!" Paimon suggests and Aether smiled at the idea.

"That's a great idea Paimon! What do you think Xuan and Razor?" Asked the outlander and Razor only glared at Xuan - who glares back at him.

"Me no kill meat with wolf..." Xuan says in a low tone of voice. "Razor won't hunt with Hilichurl..." Said the boy and Xuan's eye twitched.

"Xuan Mitachurl... no Hilichurl..." Xuan corrected as he crossed his arms. Aether sheepishly smiled as Paimon had a deadpan look.

"You two must got some real beef with one another." Paimon sighed as Aether nervously chuckled. "This is going to take a while."

---