*Kundala!!

After Zhongli and Aether had gotten back, Xuan had come to realise there was still a lot of work that needed to be completed over the next few days, and he was not up for that.

"Aren't you coming with us?" Paimon asked.

Xuan shook his head saying, "Me not working. I go to Hilichurl camp."

"Alright then, let's meet back here around noon within five days." Aether says and Xuan agrees before going his own separate way.

.

Five days have gone by and Xuan had just finished off gathering some meat for the Hilichurl camp he was staying at.

The guy was supposed to meet up with Aether and Paimon about five hours ago, but Xuan was too preoccupied with other stuff to even remember this information.

"Is me forgetting a thing...?" Xuan murmured to himself as he stops in his tracks.

The self proclaimed Mitachurl notices a sudden storm beginning to brew. Feeling that something was off, Xuan tried racking his brain to think of what could possibly cause this.

While thinking, the boy notices a floating building within the distance.

Xuan proudly smiled as thought of what to do next - knowing Aether and the emergency food would already be there by instinct.

Disregarding the meat as he pulled out his axe, Xuan ran off so he could get on that floating building in the distance.

.

"Wha--What's going on!?" Paimon exclaimed in shock as the Jade Chamber could be seen flying closer towards the source of the storm.

Then, quite suddenly, Xuan came running from behind the two - grabbing Paimon and running to make his way towards the Jade Chamber.

"Xuan!!?" Aether yelled in shock; chasing after the chaotic boy while Paimon shrieked in terror.

·

"I'm exhausted..." Aether panted.

"Paimon's dizzy... and exhausted...!" Paimon exclaimed as she lied on the ground.

"If we hadn't happened to see the Jade Chamber flying over just as we came out of the Golden House, we really wouldn't have known which way to go..." Paimon states as she suddenly got up feeling okay all of a sudden.

"Weren't you just dizzy a moment ago...?" Aether quietly muttered.

Xiao then walks up to the both of them, saying, "What... are you guys doing here?"

Paimon gasps in surprise as she notices the Adepti are here as well. "Huh... Hold on! It's the adepti!"

"What are you doing on the Jade Chamber? I thought you were arguing with the Qixing..." Aether remarks.

"Faced with such a calamity of such magnitude, we have agreed to put our differences aside for now and unit against this common enemy." Ningguang says.

Moon Carver huffed in distaste as Xuan tried to brush his hand against his again.

While everyone else was busy chatting, Moon Carver glared at the boy - who ignored him either way and began brushing his hand through his fur.

Now somewhat angered, Moon Carver was about to give this mere mortal a piece of his mind, but stopped when Ningguang says, "... .Our battle begins now!"

.

Now coming face to face with the terrifying might of Osial, the Adepti prepare on manning the Guizhong Ballistas to attack the overlord of the Vortex.

The Fatui suddenly appear, Aether along with Xuan, Keqing and the Millelith go over to deal with the new appearance of more enemies.

Xuan was quick to run ahead of everybody and immediately began swinging his axe at a few of the Fatui soldiers.

The battle continues on and everyone fights bitterly on both ends. However Aether and the Millelith begin to struggle against the Fatui's strength.

Seeing this, Xuan lights the entirety of his axe ablaze and began swinging at the Fatui relentlessly once more.

"Whoa... Xuan just keeps going! But there are so many Fatui, too! We can't hold--"

"Hahaha, were you about to say, 'we can't hold them', children?" Says a voice; that being Madame Ping.

·

After managing to clear a large portion of Fatui, Xuan heavily pants as he feels a wave of fatigue wash over him and a dull ache in every muscle in his body.

A shadow looms over Xuan. Looking behind him and upwards - an Electrohammer Vanguard with a readied hummer stood before Xuan.

"Haha! Tired already? We've only just began--" the Skirmisher was cut off with a foot suddenly kicking him in the face; sending him flying off the platform.

---