*Lost!!

"I don't need help from the Fatui." Aether says as he crossed his arms.

"Come now, don't be like that." Said Childe.

"Go. Leave." Aether said and the Harbinger frowned.

Childe talks for a bit before Aether, Paimon and Xuan head back to the scene of the crime and interact with Rex Lapis's corpse.

Xuan grabbed one of the dragon's horn and lifted it's head to get a better look at the corpse and began intensely staring at it.

"Xuan! You can't just do that!" Paimon shrieked and drew the attention of the Millelith Guards nearby.

"It's the culprits! The culprits... have returned to the scene of their crime! Don't let them get away! Send reinforcements, repeat, send reinforcements!" One of the Millelith Guards yelled.

"Uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh... let's get out of here!" Paimon yelled and panicked.

When they turned over to where Xuan was, they'd noticed he was already gone.

Aether and Paimon looked at one another in confusion before running off themselves.

·

While Xuan was wondering around, he grew annoyed. Reason being that he'd now lost track of Aether and Paimon while running away from the guards.

Xuan soon found himself wondering at the Main Plaza of Liyue. On top of that, he got various strange stares from people, due to his attire and the giant axe he was carrying just incase someone tried to jump him or on up him.

"I didn't expect to find you here in Liyue City." Said a voice and Xuan swiftly turned around and got ready to attack, but stopped when he noticed it was Chongyun.

"Lata ya!" Xuan exclaimed in shock as Chongyun chuckled.

"Long time no see Xuan." Chongyun says with a smile and Xuan did the same.

"What are you doing here in Liyue anyway?" Chongyun asked and Xuan puts his axe down.

"Me was here with friends! Now me lost friends." Xuan said.

"If you want, I could help you. How do they look like?" Chongyun asked.

"One has long yellow hair, one is floating baby!" Xuan answered and Chongyun's sweat dropped.

"Uhm... is there anything else you can tell me about them?" Asked Chongyun.

"Hmm... they has funny clothes! Very funny clothes. Also, they names is Arthur and Peeman!" Xuan proudly adds and Chongyun sighed.

·

"Now that we know what to do, let's go quickly find Xuan before he causes anymore trouble." Paimon said to Aether.

The two had gone to Northland Bank and discussed a few things for a bit and were now exiting the building. The two go over to the balcony and immediately found Xuan walking with someone else from the street below.

"There he is!" Aether exclaimed.

"Come on! Let's go before he disappears again!" Paimon says and the two quickly make their way downstairs.

While Xuan and Chongyun were walking and conversing, they were soon taken by surprise when Paimon and Aether suddenly showed up out of nowhere.

"Peeman! Arthur!" Xuan happily exclaimed and Paimon huffed as she crossed her arms.

"Paimon! Paimon's name is Paimon!" Yelled the little pixie and Xuan blew a raspberry at her.

Xuan and Paimon began bickering and Aether along Chongyun nervously chuckled.

"I'm sorry about those two, I'm Aether by the way! The floating fairy there is Paimon and the boy is Xuan." Said the traveler as he brightly smiled.

"No need to worry, I'm Chongyun! Also, I've already met Xuan a while back - I also think he was looking for the two of you just earlier, so I decided to help him." Chongyun says.

"I'm sorry if he caused you any trouble; we were also looking for him and we're kind of dealing with some serious things, so we're in a hurry."

"Again, it's fine. I also think you should really get going before Paimon and Xuan have a full on battle." Chongyun remarks as he saw Paimon and Xuan pulling at one another's hair.

·

Aether managed to pull Paimon and Xuan away from each other with the help of Chongyun before they said their farewells to the young exorcist.

Now the little trio were making their to Jueyun Karst to meet up with someone.

---