*Ya Movo!!

As of now Xuan and Kuzi Celi were busy bickering while Aether and Paimon watched the two.

Xuan had wanted to stay with Kuzi Celi so he could fully heal, but the latter wanted the former to go off and continue adventuring with Aether, because he saw how much fun the boy was having being by the traveler's side.

"Nye! Mi nye movo!!" Xuan as he pounced on Kuzi Celi's back and latched to the Mitachurl.

The Mitachurl got annoyed and tried getting the boy off, but couldn't due to his healing injuries.

"Uhh... what's going on excatly?" Aether asked with a strained smile and his sweat dropping.

"Kuzi Celi want I to go and leave Kuzi Celi behind! Me don't want to! He hurt again! He get beat again by enemies!" Xuan yelled and Paimon sighed before floating over to Xuan.

"Xuan, I'm sure Kuzi Celi will be fine. I also think he doesn't want you to worry way too much - you've been clinging onto him for two days!" Said Paimon and Xuan frown.

"You no understand Peeman! Me no move no where!" Xuan yelled as he held onto Kuzi Celi and his grip tightened.

Not knowing what to do, Paimon went over to Aether. "Maybe you should try talking to him, he seems to listen to you more compared to me."

Aether just nods before he walks over and stood beside Kuzi Celi near to where Xuan was.

"Xuan, I think you should let go of Kuzi Celi now; maybe we can find somewhere safe where he won't get attacked." Aether says in a soft tone of voice and a small smile.

Xuan looks over at the other male and frowned before he huffed and let go of Kuzi Celi.

The Mitachurl happily thanked Aether by giving him a bone crushing hug.

"I take Kuzi Celi to Hilichurl Camp... I be back." Xuan said to Paimon and Aether.

"Alright then! Let's meet back here, okay?" Aether says and Xuan nods.

The dual haired boy then helps Kuzi Celi and helps the latter walk with ease.

·

After dropping his guardian off, Xuan began making his way back to meet up with his friends.

"Okay now! Let's go!" Exclaimed Paimon before the trio began heading over back to Liyue.

While walking, Paimon began blabbering some random nonsense and refusing to shut up for five seconds.
On the other hand, Aether took notice of how agitated Xuan was; still worried about Kuzi Celi.

As Xuan was caught up in his thoughts, he suddenly snapped back to reality when he felt a hand placed on his shoulder. The dual haired looks up to see a small and comforting smile on Aether's face.

Xuan took a deep breath before sighing and calming down thanks to his blond haired friend.

·

The trio go over to Northland Bank and meet up with Childe.

"You've finally returned!" Said the Harbinger as he saw the trio.

"Olah Mr Carrot man!" Xuan exclaimed with a wide smile as Aether and Paimon snickered while Childe sheepishly smiled.

"Uh, hello to you too comrade. Anyways, how was your journey to Jueyun Karst?" Ask Childe and Aether explains the whole story (minus the whole Kuzi Celi incident).

"... I see. Moon Carver, Mountain Shaper, Cloud Retainer, Conquer of Demons..."

"Dala? Who these people are?" Xuan asked and Paimon said, "Did you seriously not listen to how we met them? You even met two of the Adepti already!"

Deciding to ignore the two bickering, Aether and Childe continued on with the conversation.

"... anyways... some of these names have never come up in the Intel the Fatui gets hold of. As a returning gift, I too have information for you." Said Childe.

---