6

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

She woke up later that day around twelve. Her face lit up as she recalled the previous night. She looked around to see she was back in her room. She must've fallen asleep and Caius brought her back in, she thought. She looked to her nightstand to see a drawing of her with a message behind it. "Thank you for allowing me to draw you -Caius" Her smile grew wider.

"You seem happy" 

The girl jumped not having heard Demetri entering, "Demetri! I could have been naked you know?!" 

"I mean..." He chuckled, moving his eyebrows. She gasped and threw a pillow at him, which he, of course, caught before it had the chance to hit him. "I'm kidding darlin'." he chuckled. 

"Mmh. What is it?" she asked rolling her eyes. 

"Jane is on a mission with Alec, I was asked to be your personal guard for the day. In other words, you're stuck with me today" he grinned. 

"Oh great. I needed you for a few things anyways" she grinned back at him. He quickly lost his smile and she chuckled at his reaction.

She pushed him out of the room while she changed.

The next few hours were spent with Demetri holding paintings on the wall, moving them around a million times before she chose the perfect spot

"Oof I am exhausted" she fell onto the small sofa placed in her room. 

"you're exhausted? You're not the one who had to stand for hours holding paintings until madame was happy with the placement." Demetri spoke with a half annoyed half amused expression. 

"You're a v-"

A knock was heard on her door cutting her sentence short. Demetri quickly stood from the sofa, running a hand through his hair and opened the door. "Master Marcus" he bowed to his master.

"Demetri," he turned to Celeste "Celeste" 

She smiled up at him "Hello Marcus" 

"I am free of work for the next few hours, I wondered if perhaps I could show you something," He asked with hope in his voice.