chapter 3: it's like bumping into cp

[the poet says that the love does not know its origins, and it goes deeper, then declines, and three is exhausted. —— "once again on the hot search by the male god"】

yu bei is like an ant on a hot pot.

what the hell is he trying to do? this sand sculpture straight man, is this your home? take it off when you want, sleep when you want to? red strips swaying wildly, almost blind!

have you ever cared if i could hold on to it?

"you go out to sleep."

yu bei kicked him, and the foot felt awesome.

"i'm stuck." gu yiming wrapped his arms around him, and his tone was lazy and spoiled, "well, don't make trouble." "

a wave of pleasure rushed from yu bei's tail vertebrae to tianling gai, and the spoiling from the straight man was too high, and he jumped out of bed like a rabbit.

he had already swore that he would be a dog when he slept with gu yiming again.

although he can sleep with gu yiming, he is willing to be a dog.

but people don't want to.

remember the url

yu bei has been refraining from self-denial over the years, restraining the turmoil in his heart, and not daring to touch gu yiming, that is, he cannot bear the consequences of being disgusted and disgusted and alienated by him.

after yu bei fled to the living room, he was horrified.

there was no movement inside, and gu yiming actually did not chase him out.

well done, this is the indifference that straight men should have.

yu bei wanted to cry...

when gu yiming's mobile phone rang, yu bei was more sensitive than him, and he stuck it outside the bedroom door and put up his ears to listen. through the crack in the door, he saw gu yiming cover the straddle with a fleece blanket, and his bumpy figure formed a picture of a male color magazine, with two large long legs.

brother's legs are not legs, spring water on the banks of the seine!

brother's fart is not a fart, the aura of penglai wonderland (no!) ...... )

this is my home, so this can't be a peek, right?

yu bei looked at it with a straight face.

it's just a little dazed, does he really like gu yiming? as we all know, the guys are all creatures who look at faces, he is different, he has connotations.

he also cared about yiming's body.

"hello? old lou. "

gu yiming put the phone to his ear, and his voice was lazy due to sleepiness, which sounded more magnetic.

"yiming, well done!"

that head is gu yiming's agent lu xiaoliang, the premier famous agent in the entertainment industry, gu yiming dug up after opening his own company, he is already gu yiming's right hand.

"what?"

"your weibo post is good!" zhang ziying always took you to bundle hype, but also bought a hot search by her, i was worried about how to respond, and she was disgusted. now well, the hot searches are all squeezed down by you aite yubei, hahaha! she is such a person who likes hype, and the heat is not high! we sent a press release for her to help the poor! "

"really?"

"you don't know?"

"hmm."

"......"