Chapter 116: Mints

"What the hell?" Yu Bei felt that these people had joined forces and secretly hid many little secrets?

"Ahem.

Wang Gengshuo tapped on the keyboard and looked through the information inside.

"Patients have their own right to know, so although I promised Gu Yiming to hide it from you, this is against my professional standards. The results of your last test showed that you had mild neurosis and moderate depression.

"Ha?!"

Yu Bei's face was full of doubts: "You took the wrong case, right?" Wang Gengshuo said: "I won't make such an imbecile mistake." 

"Depression??" Yu Bei's eyebrows twisted together, "You see which point of my body is related to depression, I am so excited that I fly up all day."

Wang Gengshuo explained: "Although most of the manifestations of depression are depressed, the performance of more time is no different from ordinary people. 

"Fake, right?" Yu Bei thought it was funny, "Then what do you think, how did I get depression?"

"It's hard to say the specific reason, with today's research on depression, involving genetics, neurochemistry, in short, it is that your body has a lesion, even if you behave happily. Let me ask you, have you been emotionally suppressed for a long time, and you dare not vent?"

Yu Bei pinched his chin and thought.

Isn't that the time to be emotionally depressed

to Gu Yiming?

I didn't dare to confess for so many years before, and I had to pretend to be a straight man every day, for fear that Gu Yiming would see something, but I couldn't be very depressed.

"Well, is it depressing to have a crush and dare not show it?"

"Of course, if you suppress your emotions too much, it will affect the secretion of substances and hormones in your brain nerves, and if you don't get catharsis for a long time, it is very likely to cause secretion disorders and even lesions."

It's kind of like that.

Could it be that I have a crush on Gu Yiming and can still have a problem with my crush?

I will be laughed at if I say it.

It's too unproductive.

"What is neurosis?"

Wang Gengshuo raised his glasses and said: "It is a general term for a group of mental disorders, including neurasthenia, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, phobias, etc., also known as neurosis or psychoneurosis."

It always feels like I'm swearing.

"If you can't do this medical skill, if the Royal College of Medicine knows about your skill, you will definitely have to revoke your graduation certificate and go back to the furnace to learn again.

Wang Gengshuo pointed to the trophies and certificates in the glass display case.

"You're questioning my profession."

That must be questioning.

After all, your body knows it yourself.

Instead of doubting yourself.

It's better to be suspicious of others.

"Then I don't have what you said, I eat it well, and when I sleep in the morning, my body is very good. "

Really?" Wang Gengshuo asked again, "Then have you been more desperate lately, or even inexplicably feel that there is no hope."

"Yes. "