Chapter 63 Did you play that with them too?

Yu Dahua didn't know what was on his mind, and his face became more and more sad after drinking.

Yu Bei didn't understand what he was depressed about.

Could it be that he still doesn't agree that I am with Gu Yiming? In fact, they are thinking too much.

Gu Yiming hasn't agreed yet.

Which round gets them worried.

It's quite troublesome to fall in love, waiting in line for them to agree.

Yu Xianglian couldn't see Yu Dahua sighing, and went to the kitchen to take him away.

"Yu Dahua, come and help me bring me a bowl of soup, it's too hot......"

Yu Bei booed Gu Yiming, and then tiptoed up.

"Yu Dahua, do you still have any thoughts about them? If you really have any hurdles that you can't get over, just say it, don't sigh outside.

Yu Xianglian suppressed her voice and scolded her face.

Yu Dahua couldn't stand up in front of her.

"Nope. He smacked his mouth, "I'm just thinking about it, and I'm still a little embarrassed."

"What's the matter?"

Yu Dahua sighed and said, "I just think that Gu Yiming takes too good care of Yu Bei."

"What do you mean?" Yu Xianglian asked, "Is it okay for people to have good feelings? Are you still trying to make trouble for them?"

"You don't understand...... Yu Dahua said methodically, "I have checked it on the Internet, they are the kind of party that is taken care of, is ...... It's the ......?"

"Which one?"

"That's it." Yu Dahua was difficult to speak, and he was hesitant for a long time.

"Which one the hell?!"

"That's it...... Under...... Below. "

What's underneath above...... I still cook, uh......" Yu Xianglian scolded, "Yu Dahua, you want to die, what kind of yellow talk!" 

"How can I have!" After two slaps, Yu Dahua said weakly, "Isn't this something I read on the Internet, Yu Bei is my son anyway, when I think of him...... He was bullied by others in bed, and I still had a little pimple in my heart.

Yu Bei was shocked.

Yu Dahua knows a lot, and he has to attack and accept it.

He doesn't know how fierce his son is?

Gu Yiming will sooner or later beg for mercy under me.

I really want to tell him that he is overthinking.

I don't have sex.

But it doesn't seem to be a glorious thing.

Yu Xianglian was silent for a while.

"Think about it. Anyway, Yu Bei and Gu Yiming are good children, they don't hurt the sky and don't care, you take care of the top and bottom of the couple's mouth, and you don't have to worry about salty radishes.

"That's what you say...... But I still hope that Yu Bei is on top, and our Yu family will save face. "

You know a lot...... there was a moment of silence in the kitchen, "Yu Dahua, you won't have anything behind my back, will you?"

"I...... What can I do!? I looked it up online...... You talk nonsense, you ......"

"It's better not to have it."