Chapter 54: Together is dry wood and fire

"San'er, didn't you say that there are still materials in Northern Xinjiang that haven't been filmed yet? why did you come back early?" or Gu Yiming was calm.

The questions are all about serious people.

"I," Xia Yifan said casually, "Come back and get engaged." "

Huh?

Yu Bei froze.

He just got on CP.

I didn't even know what to attack and what I received.

Qin Feng's chopsticks paused obviously, and then withdrew.

He had a smile on his face, as if he had heard something new.

"Di, you've been in Northern Xinjiang for more than a year, just to kidnap an alien girl and come back?"

"Who said it was over there?"

"Then who can take a fancy to you?".

Xia Yifan raised his hand and turned the ring on the middle finger of his left hand.

"I've been talking about it for half a year, and I can't keep dragging people down, I have to get down to business.

Qin Feng grabbed his hand and examined the ring.

"It's really fake?The girl is willing to fall in love with the mobile phone for half a year?What does this mean?Thinking about hugging the mobile phone?" Qin Feng said funnyly, "This is your mother's blind date for you, right?"

Xia Yifan seemed to be poked, but this time he was not angry.

"The boss is not small, the blind date is quite stable, and the family's vision is always right.

Qin Feng was a little dumbfounded, and he blew half of the bottle fiercely.

"What's going on? What the hell is going on?" Qin Feng said a little excitedly: "When you were in school, you were very young, what poetry and distance you talked about every day, saying that you want to go away with your favorite person and travel around the world, Lao Tzu said that the biggest wish is to buy a house and marry a wife, you sneered, and now you still go on a blind date?" Then what do you say about Nima poetry and the distance?"

"The eldest is not too young, he can't find a soul mate, and he can get married and have children." Xia Yifan also took a drink and said, "People always have to grow up." "

Are you kidding me?"

Gu Yiming pulled his hand: "Qin Feng."

"Am I not right, boss? I look down on this kind of person, and I do one thing with my mouth, and I turn my face like a rap face.

Qin Feng frowned and lit a cigarette, threw the lighter on the table, pinched the cigarette butt and took a long puff.

Xia Yifan didn't have a look, and said calmly: "I think you are jealous, if you have the ability, you can also find a wife to marry." "

Who can't do it? Let me tell you, there are a lot of beautiful students who like Lao Tzu in college, and the old women and friends change three times a month!" Qin Feng shook his legs.

Yu Bei looked at him as majestic as the Monkey King.

But it's actually more like scratching your ears and cheeks.

"Then you are a prodigal and say that I am a fart?" Xia Yifan snorted.

"Can that be the same?" Qin Feng put down his legs and said, "I'm in love, you love me, but it's good to get together and disperse, I didn't harm other people's little girls, what about you? Let people take a lifetime, are you human?"