6.

Taehyung was mixing the flour and eggs together, discretely following each and every instruction in the cookbook

Taehyung was mixing the flour and eggs together, discretely following each and every instruction in the cookbook. He was so focused on doing his work that he didn't even notice when a certain ravenette sneaked into the kitchen and stood behind him smiling ear to ear.

Taehyung was startled when someone grabbed him from the back but on feeling the known warmth he quickly relaxed. "What are you making?" Jungkook asked keeping his head on the other's shoulder. "I'm trying to make some pancakes." Taehyung murmered completely ingrossed in making the food.

"Why? I would have cooked." Jungkook said turning the boy around. The two lovers were now facing each other. Looking at the flour all over Taehyung's face and hair Jungkook burst out laughing. "What a..are you doing? Playing or cooking?" he asked in between his laughs. Taehyung on the other hand whined and pouted looking at the ravenette. "Ofcourse cooking. You stupid bunny. Now let me do my work." saying this Taehyung turned around going back to his work.

"Ok. I'll leave you alone me Lord. I'm waiting outside. Hmm." Jungkook gave the boy a peck on his head and left. After about an hour Jungkook got worried. Taehyung had not come out of the kitchen and also it was too silent for his liking. He got up from the couch and went to check on his lover.

"Tae! What happened?" he asked as soon as he entered the kitchen. "Sorry Kook. I ruined it." Taehyung said turning around with his glassy eyes. He was on the verge of crying. The boy had tried his very best and had put in so much of his love and effort into making something for his lover but it was all burnt now.

Jungkook quickly walked towards him and pulled him in a hug. "Look at me." he said and gently tilted the boy's head upwards. "It's the first time you cooked right?" Taehyung nodded. "You poured in all your love into making that for me. Right?" Taehyung nodded again. "So... "
Jungkook picked the boy up and made him sit on the counter. He then took a bite from the burnt pancakes. "Pancakes will now be one of my favourite foods. Also it's absolutely fine Tae. Just a little burnt. Other than that there is no flaw in this."

"You are just saying this to make me feel better." Taehyung said fidgeting with his fingers. "No. I'm not. I'm always honest with you. Whenever I don't like something I tell you. Right?" Taehyung nodded looking into the ravenette's eyes. Jungkook smiled at that and closed the proximity between them. Without wasting another second he connected his lips to the other's exploring each and every corner of his mouth. Taehyung moaned into the kiss his hands automatically going around the ravenette's nape.

They pulled away when their lungs were about to burst open. They were panting hard when they made eye contact. Looking at each other's red faces both of them burst out laughing. The happy giggles and laughter of the two filled the entire house. About the pancakes? Well they were absolutely forgotten.

Taehyung smiled thinking about that day. He could never forget his first time cooking experience. Whenever he was with Jungkook everything in his life magically became unforgettable. Jungkook was like a magic spell. A spell that he never wanted to come out of.

Sighing a little he came out of his thoughts. He looked down at the perfectly cooked pancakes he had just made. Yes! You all guessed it correctly. Today was his first day as the Jeon's official personal maid. He had woken up at six in the morning and was now preparing breakfast for his family.

Family. Something he craved for so much but had never actually got it in his life. His mother had died when he was twelve. After that he had spent a lonely life. That was until he found Jungkook and his hyungs. They gave him the love he had missed so much. Alas! Fate had to snatch it away from him this time too. Now he was just used to being alone. It's okay. He would always tell himself. It would always ease up his mind but what about the heart.

His stupid heard. It would always crave for someone to look into his eyes and see how broken he was. It would crave for someone to bring him out of his miseries. But sadly no one was willing to do that. No one.

Even now he was looking at his family expectantly while they sat at the dining table for their breakfast. 'It's good' it was the only thing he wanted to hear. Nothing more. Just these two words would make his entire day but maybe even that was too much to ask for.

As soon as his husband saw the pancakes he threw the plate near Taehyung's feet startling him. "How dare you make this?" Jungkook growled looking at the petite boy. "K... Kook. You like it so I thou...." "SHUT UP!" Jungkook cut him in between and walked towards him.

He harshly grabbed his jaw and forced him to look into his eyes. "If you think that you can win me over with your cheap tricks of bringing back good memories then you are wrong Kim Taehyung. The more memories you bring back the more I hate you. Don't try to act as if you love me. I won't fall for it again." Jungkook spout out while looking at Taehyung with his blood shot eyes. "DO. NOT. MAKE. THIS SH*T IN MY HOUSE AGAIN. Am I clear?" Taehyung just kept looking at him while tears made their way out of his eyes. "AM I CLEAR?" he jerked a little hearing his husband shout at him and nodded his head slowly.

Once he got his reply Jungkook pushed the boy a little and walked away. The others left too without uttering a single word. Taehyung just stood there alone. Tears and loneliness. Why were they such a constant in his life? Why did everyone walk away from his life and leave him with his tears and loneliness? He so badly wanted to find the answer.....

__________________

Ok. So the entire scene was playing in front of my eyes while I was writing this and I got so emotional.
On top of that I was listening to sad songs. What a combination!