16.

"Tae! Please talk to me

"Tae! Please talk to me. Please love." Jungkook said whining but the other was adamant. He kept on reading the book in his hand although his attention was on the ravenette who was trying to ask for his forgiveness.

"You promised. You promised to take me to the cherry blossom festival. Now the season is over and.......... I was such a fool. I kept on waiting for you to take me there. I should have gone myself." Taehyung finally burst out. He glared at the ravenette who was now smiling sheepishly at him.

"Baby it's just pink flowers. What is eve......aaaa" But before he could say more he received a flick on his forehead. "What was that for?" He looked at Taehyung while his hand was busy rubbing his now red forehead.

"It's one of my favourite flowers you stupid bunny. I wanted to go there with you." Taehyung was full on whining now. He really wanted to have a romantic picnic with his boyfriend under a cherry blossom tree but Jungkook didn't have time for him. He couldn't even blame the ravenette because he was busy helping his father with the company work.

Jungkook sighed looking at the dejected expression on his lover's face. He quickly held Taehyung's face in between his palms and pecked him on the forehead. "Next year I'll take you to Japan. Ok! The festival is more grand there. I promise." He said as gently as he could. Hearing that Taehyung nodded his head and gave a big boxy smile. Closing the distance he pecked the ravenette's lips making him blush.

After sometime both of them got up from the bench and walked out of the park hand in hand. They were happy and in love. But none of them would have thought that this would be the last promise they would ever make to each other.

Taehyung smiled sadly at that memory. Sitting under the cherry blossom tree in the hospital garden he had suddenly remembered that day. Sadly they couldn't see the next season or festival because his father destroyed everything in his life before that. But now fate was giving him a chance to be happy again and he was going to grab onto it with his everything.

Caressing his stomach his eyes started shining with admiration. "Thank you for coming in our life baby. Thank you so much." His voice was heavy with the overwhelming emotions. His heart was beating in excitement of having a life growing inside him. He couldn't wait to meet the ray of hope that had suddenly decided to come in his and Jungkook's life.

The tattooed hand came in contact with the already bruised up face

The tattooed hand came in contact with the already bruised up face. "HOW. DARE. YOU. TOUCH. HIM. YOU. MOTHERF*CKER. YOU. PIECE. OF. SHIT." With every word the ravenette threw a punch at Ki-joon's face beating him up into a pulp.

"Jungkook. Stop it. That's enough." Namjoon said as he and Hoseok finally separated Jungkook from the almost dead man. "Calm down. We can't kill him kook. We'll be violating the contract otherwise." Jimin spoke so that Jungkook could cool down a little and think rationally.

"I DON'T CARE. I don't care." Jungkook shouted looking at Ki-joon with a burning gaze. "Jungkook think rationally. Don't do something you'll regret later." Yoongi intervened. They had never seen him so angry or worked up in the past two years. He didn't look like the leader of Asmodeus who was always calm and collected rather he looked like the broken Jungkook from back then.

"H...Hyung." Jungkook's stuttering voice immediately caught the other's attention. "This f*cker almost killed Taehyung a year ago. He tried to rape him and it was too much for his already weak heart. He had a f*cking heart attack." The ravenette was now looking directly at them with his blood shot eyes.

"Hyung. Taehyung is dying. His heart.....it's too weak and he....he almost killed him again. HE ALMOST KILLED MY TAEHYUNG AND OUR BABY." Jungkook fisted his hair in frustration. He wanted to kill the monster with his own hands but he couldn't do that and it was killing him from inside.

"Baby?" Jin's confused voice brought him out of his frustrating thoughts. He looked at all of them in the eyes with a smile on his face and nodded. "I'm going to be a dad soon." Tears of happiness suddenly started flowing out of his eyes. He forgot about the entire situation as the others came towards him. They hugged and congratulated him with glassy eyes. The news of a new member entering their family had made their heart swell up with happiness but this moment didn't last long as the door to the warehouse opened with a bang and in entered Han-Gyoel looking all feral.

"HOW DARE YOU BEAT MY SON JEON?" He shouted feeling enraged at the view of Ki-joon lying on the floor half conscious. "KEEP YOUR TONE IN CONTROL HAN-GYOEL." Jungkook shouted back taking confident strides towards the old man and stood right infront of him.

"Your son laid his dirty hands on my husband so I had to punish him. Be thankful that I didn't kill him." Jungkook's voice was low and scary making the man gulp in nervousness. "You're violating the contact Jeon. You can't attack us." Han-Gyoel's voice was a little shaky.

Jungkook scoffed hearing him and then walked towards the table a few feet away from them. Picking up a paper from the table he came back and stood before the man again. The ravenette smirked and then he tore the paper right in front of Han-Gyoel's eyes. "The contract's over." Jungkook said gritting his teeth and threw the pieces of paper right on Kim's face. "Now take your son away and leave this place before I kill you both."

Han-Gyoel just stood there looking at the ground too stunned and then he suddenly started laughing loudly. He laughed like a maniac while the Jeons looked at him with surprise etched on their faces. Finally after what seemed like eternity he stopped his show and looked at Jungkook with his crazy eyes. Tilting his head he smirked and said...

"Then return back Taehyung to me."

______________

So.......... What do you think will happen now? =-O