14.

Expensive suits and dresses

Expensive suits and dresses. Wines in hand and looking all fancy. There were so many people at the Jeon mansion today. A huge business party. Looking at the grandiose celebration no one would say that it was planned in just two weeks. Everyone could tell how powerful and wealthy Jungkook was by just looking at the big mansion. All the Jeons were greeting the guests with big smiles on their faces. Taehyung too stood beside his husband bowing to everyone who came to greet the newlywed couple.

The red carpets, lightings all around and people in big brands. It was all making Taehyung feel out of place. The boy was wearing a simple dusty pink shirt tucked in white pants. His wavy hair were as usual falling onto his forehead. He had done just the minimal amount of makeup not bothering to do something more flashy. He liked to stay simple and moreover he had not been in the best of healths lately.

Taehyung had been feeling weak and dizzy for the past week. He hadn't told about it to anyone. Not that someone cared about it. Even today he was under the weather. Feeling weaker than usual he wanted nothing more than to sleep at the moment. He was about to tap Jungkook's shoulder to get his attention but before he could do anything a voice interrupted him. A voice that was nothing but a curse in his life.

"Son-in-law how have you been. Has my son been good to you?" Han-Gyoel had a huge smile on his face. Obviously a fake one. Jungkook smiled back as widly as he could. Another fake smile ofcourse. "Yes! He's been great. The perfect husband." Jungkook was about to say something more but when he felt Taehyung clutching onto the back of his coat tightly he turned around.

"Kook." his voice was a bare whisper making Jungkook's heart squeeze in worry. "I'm not feeling that well. I think I should go back to my room." Jungkook nodded his head before turning back to talk to his so called father-in-law. The two men got engrossed in some business talk while the beautiful boy turned around and walked away from the place. What nobody noticed was the pairs of eyes that eyed Taehyung's retreating back with nothing but lust.

 What nobody noticed was the pairs of eyes that eyed Taehyung's retreating back with nothing but lust

Closing the door Taehyung leaned against it sighing heavily. His eyes were glassy and a lump was stuck in his throat. Just one look at his father had made him sick to the stomach. Not able to control himself anymore he rushed towards the bathroom and hurled out all the contents in his stomach.

Once he was done he leaned against the cold bathroom wall trying his very best to cool down his flushing body. After calming down a little he got up and brushed his teeth before going outside to have some rest. "It's been a while. Brother." He saw Ki-joon sitting on his bed smiling sinisterly.

"Ki...Ki-joon?" Taehyung said stuttering. His hands started shaking and he became numb. Ki-joon smirked seeing the boy's condition and took long strides towards him. Without a warning he picked him up on his shoulder and threw him on the bed.

"W...what are you doing? S....Stay away from m...me." Taehyung started crawling away from the monster infront of him but the other was faster. He pushed the boy making him fall on his back and forcefully tied the cloth he was holding around his mouth. Taehyung had tried his very best to retaliate but his weak body was not cooperating with him. Tears had already made their way out of his eyes. His muffled screams and his struggle to free himself was slowly draining away all the energy left in his body.

"It's so nice seeing you struggling under me. I've waited for so long to have a taste of you." Ki-joon said while tightly holding the struggling boy's hand. He started giving him hickies on the neck biting hard at some places. "STOP MOVING YOU SL*T." Ki-joon slapped Taehyung when the other shook his head aggressively. When Taehyung didn't stop struggling he started choking him with one hand and with the other he tore away his shirt.

By now Taehyung's chest was on fire and his breathing was ragged. Slowly his body started falling limp as it got difficult to breathe. He wished for his heart to stop now. It was enough. He couldn't take it anymore. His eyes started closing and he lost all his senses.

"Hey! Don't close your eyes. HEY!" Ki-joon tapped the boy's cheek who was now unconscious under him. "This piece of...." but before he could complete the sentence the door burst open and in entered the ravenette. As soon as Jungkook's eyes landed on Taehyung his heart dropped into his stomach.

"F*CKER." he shouted before charging towards Ki-Joon. He picked up the man from his collars and threw him away from the bed. Without wasting another second on the monster he directed all his attention towards Taehyung.

"Tae?" he called out gently as he untied the cloth around the boy's mouth. Taking off his coat he quickly covered Taehyung with it and took the petite boy in his arms. "Tae! Open your eyes. See I'm here. I'll protect you. Please open your eyes love."

His facade had broken again. He did not even notice when the word 'love' slipped out of his mouth. He did not realise that there were other people in the room as well. All he cared about was his lover right now. "Jungkook! Let's take him to the hospital." Ji-ung's worried voice brought him out of his trance. He nodded his head and quickly got up with Taehyung in his arms.

He ran towards his car as fast as possible. "HOSPITAL! QUICKLY!" he shouted as soon as he got into the vehicle. The driver started driving at full force while Jungkook hugged the unconscious boy tightly. Leaving butterfly kisses all over the other's face he kept on muttering....

"Please be alright. Please be alright."

_____________

I'll update till I can before my exams. (I don't feel like studying. Hehe!)

Also anyone interested for a double update?