11.

The sound of cheers and hooting filled the entire club as the members of Asmodeus celebrated their win against their enemy

The sound of cheers and hooting filled the entire club as the members of Asmodeus celebrated their win against their enemy. They had completely taken over 'The Rex' something that deserved to be celebrated. The leader sat at the bar looking at the others enjoying the evening while his mind was still with the boy who had his heart.

"Make me the strongest drink possible." he ordered the bartender who just bowed in return. He wanted nothing more than to stop thinking about Taehyung for some time but surprisingly the boy never left his mind. After drinking about a twenty shots or maybe more he finally got drunk. Getting up on his wobbly legs he stumbled out of the club.

He got into his car and instructed the driver. "Take me h....home. Take me to my Taehyung." Though a bit slurred his words were very much clear. Listening to him the driver nodded his head. He could not anger has master especially when he was drunk so he started driving with full force.

On the other hand Jungkook was in his own world. Sitting back onto the car seat Jungkook grinned remembering the beautiful smile of his husband. The boxy smile that had the power to sweep him off his feet. The boxy smile that was his everything. He couldn't wait to reach home and scoop his husband in his arms.

Taehyung was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling

Taehyung was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling. The day had been so tiring but somehow he couldn't sleep. Pildo's words earlier had definitely made him sad. He was being held guilty for something which was not entirely his fault. Yes! He admits that if he had done things a little differently two years ago then the situation could have been something else but he is also a human afterall. He was scared and pressurised at that time. Anyone would have taken the same decision if they were in his place.

And no! He is not trying to justify his actions. He knows that whatever the reason may have been but his actions were wrong. But all he wanted was a chance from Jungkook. A chance to explain himself.

He was thinking about all of this when suddenly he heard a loud banging on his door. "Tae. Are you in there?" came the slurred words of his husband from outside. He quickly got up and opened the door only to be taken in the enormous arms of the ravenette. "I thought you left me. Again." The last part was a whisper showing how scared and broken he was.

"Kook? Are you drunk?" Taehyung asked gently while trying to look at the ravenette. Hearing the dulcet voice Jungkook separated himself from the boy and looked right into his eyes. He gently held Taehyung's face between his palms and without wasting another minute connected their lips in a passionate kiss. It was not rough like the kiss they had at their wedding rather it was ten times more gentle. Taehyung's hand went right into the others hair as the two lovers drowned in each other.

Jungkook closed the door with his feet and then slowly walked towards the bed in the same position. He tore away his and Taehyung's shirt in the heat of the moment. Separating himself he whispered. "Make me forget the pain. Please. Make me forget it."

Taehyung just nodded his head and kissed the ravenette again. They slowly laid down on the bed and started making love. Drowning in sorrow and love both the lovers marked each other their own.

Their tears and smiles said so much. More than words could ever say. The pain they had been suffering seemed to vanish in thin air as their bodies got tangled together. The moon being the only witness of their star crossed love.

A few hours later both of them were laying silently on the bed with their foreheads connected. Jungkook was holding Taehyung's face in between his palms. "Was my love not e...enough?" Jungkook said breaking the silence. Taehyung shook his head not being able to say a word.

"T..Then why? Why did you leave me? It hu....hurts so bad." Jungkook burst out crying. He cried as loudly as his heart told him to. "I w...was dying e..each a...and every d..day. Why did y...you leave me? Please. Give m...me a reason. Please." he whispered. Taehyung burst out crying as well. How could he stop himself when his husband looked so broken right now?

"T....Tae I don't want to d...do all this. I...I want to l....love you but I can't. What if you br...break my heart ag.....again? I...." he paused a little gulping the lump in his throat and then continued. "I'll die then. I'll just die." Hearing this Taehyung aggressively shook his head. His tears were flowing like a river now.

"Kook. I love you." these were the only words that came out of his mouth. He gently kissed the ravenette's forehead and then hugged him tight. He could feel some wetness on his chest as the ravenette cried while burying his face there.

"I love you too. I love you so much." he could hear the muffled words of his broken husband. Jungkook's heart wrenching sobs did not continue for long as he slipped into a peaceful sleep. Taehyung though was wide awake. How could he sleep when Jungkook had confessed so much?

His heart was dancing with joy on hearing about the love Jungkook still had for him. But at the same time he felt terrible. Taehyung had never thought that his actions would impact Jungkook so much. Or maybe he never wanted to imagine such a thing. Whatever the reason maybe but now it was up-to him to make things right.

I'll try to do my best. Taehyung thought to himself as he gently wiped the tear stains from his husband's face. He wouldn't be a coward anymore. His father couldn't control him now and if he wanted to make things right then he had to fight off his father. He took a deep breath and then looked at Jungkook's face. Smiling a little he said.

"You'll be happy Kook. Soon."

_______________

So how was the chapter?
I tried to make it emotional.
Was it emotional? I can't seem to understand. So please give me your feedback.