Chapter 4

Nezu: we will definitely get our student back.

Bakugo: you said it, UA and Mr. Aizawa! That's how it is, you damn scum of a league! Just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!

Magne: you know exactly what your position is, huh? What a smart boy!

Dabi: no, he's an idiot.

Douma: you're very interesting kacchan!

Toga: I'll stick you.

Mr. Compress: even if he wasn't going to join us, he should have pretended we were winning him over... He's done it now.

Bakugo: I won't do something I don't want to even if I'm only faking it. And I don't wanna be in an annoying place like this for very long.

Shigaraki: father...

Kurogiri: don't, tomura shigaraki! Calm down!

Shigaraki: don't touch him, any of you. (he grabbed the hand) this guy... (he put the hand back on his face)... Is a valuable piece. I wish you would've listened to me a little... I thought we could come to an understanding...

Bakugo: come to an understanding? No way.

Shigaraki: then I have no choice. The heroes said they're continuing their investigation on us... We don't have time to talk leisurely. Master- lend me your power.

Bakugo: master...? You're not the boss around here? That's not funny!

Shigaraki: kurogiri, compress, make him go to sleep again.

Mr. Compress: I can't believe he's such a bad listener. I'm almost impressed.

Mr. Compress began walking towards him.

Bakugo: If you want me to listen to you, then get on your knees and die!

*knock knock knock*

???: hello, this is pizza-la, camino store.

All of a sudden the wall behind spinner broke as all might cane through.

All might: smash!

Spinner: what the-?!

Shigaraki: kurogiri! gate!

??? 2: pre-emptive binding... (everyone was grabbed by wood)... Lacquered chain prison!

Dabu: a tree? What the heck?

An old man came and kicked dabi in the head.

Gran torino: don't be impatient. It'd be in your best interest to stay put.

You were going to freeze the wood and break it but you were kicked too.

Gran torino: you too. Endeavor wants to talk to you.

You were knocked out.

(sorry for the short chapter, I had a little time to write and dabi wasn't there after getting knocked out so I had douma getting the same treatment.)