Chapter 6

Ujiko pov

Ujiko: the experiment is going great. Douma is turning into an unstoppable demon. He will become the ultimate sidekick for shigaraki.

What is happening to y/n?

(this is with the scene of shigaraki screaming in pain because of what ujiko is doing to him)

*flashback*

Y/n pov

Shigaraki: this is the power AFO left behind, kurogiri?

Gigantomachia slammed his hand into the ground pushing you all back.

Gigantomachia: why, AFO?! I can't take it! Why master?! He's too weak!

Ujiko (threw earpiece): you seem to have a problem, shigaraki.

Shigaraki: doctor.

Ujiko: are you well?

Shigaraki: sure, but I might be mince meat in a second.

Gigantomachia: oh, it's no good! I can't accept this guy!

Ujiko: that's gigantomachia. He once served AFO as his bodyguard. He has extraordinary stamina, and without modification, can handle multiple quirks. AFO his this man, suspecting that he himself would be weakened and defeated by all might. He is truly thorough! This all transpired a few years after he took you in. It was so that his dream, his will, would continue, no matter what became of himself.

Dabi: he doesn't look like a very nice present, or am I imagining things?

Ujiko: good eye, dabi. You're correct. Gigantomachia's loyalty is so overly strong, he's in despair. At the gap between his former master and shigaraki.

Dabi: so, work hard to get him to like us?!

Dabi sent a wave of fire and hit gigantomachia head-on. Gigantomachia popped his head threw the wave.

Toga: that didn't work, dabi-kun!

Gigantomachia was running straight through the fire.

AFO (played through threw radio): machia. machia.

Gigantomachia jumped straight at the radio.

Ujiko: it's all for one's recorded voice. He's calmed down now, hasn't he?

Shigaraki: I don't need something like this.

Ujiko: you don't? After all this time, you still think you can get whatever you want? You've been with kurogiri too long. Wake up.

Shigaraki: why so cold, doctor?

Y/n: come on, shigaraki-kun! You didn't like us at first, but now we are besties! He is very strong, he will clearly help us~