Chapter 5

When you woke up, dabi was still unconscious.

Y/n: what happened?

Ujiko: oh, you're finally awake. Sadly, AFO has been defeated and taken into custody.

Y/n: is dabi okay?

Ujiko: he'll wake up soon, but you need to go

You felt something in your mouth, you spit it out but it kept coming until it covered your body. It was finally gone but you were at a warehouse.

???: douma-kun! You're finally awake!

Y/n: toga-chan! I missed you. Where's twice?

Twice: What are you doing here?! Hello, douma! You're finally back!.

...

Very large time skip to the start of s5.

Endeavor has just beaten the nomu. And was injured on the ground so you and dabi began walking towards him.

Dabi: I didn't think you'd be here.

Dabi made a circle of fire. Hawks was beside endeavor who was on one knee.

Y/n: would you look at that dabi-nii! The No. 1 hero and the No. 2 hero!

Endeavor: the league of villains... Dabi... And... douma!

He glared at you and tried to get up.

Endeavor: I heard you two killed snatch.

Dabi: "sna"? Who was that again?

Y/n: I heard that you wanted to talk to me, endeavor-san~! Did you hear about what happened to poor toya and y/n?

You let out a giggle hiding your mouth with a fan.

Dabi: more importantly, let's talk a little, since we have this chance, after all, you wanted to.

He tried to get up but fell to one knee again.

Hawks: endeavor! Please rest. I'll do it. I only have small feathers left, but I should be able to stall-

Dabi: give me a break. We just came to get that nomu. There's no way we'd be able to win-

You both rushed them.

Dabi: Not against the top two heroes covered in wounds!

Just as you two were going to attack, mirko landed in front of both of you.

Mirko: I saw the news and hopped over! You're both part of the league, right? I'll kick your butt!

Dabi: man, it was just getting good, too. Ujiko.

As dabi was telling ujiko to get you both out you decided to talk.

Y/n: hey, mirko-chan! Let me eat you~ you live in eternal happiness inside me!

Before she could respond liquid came out of your mouths.

Y/n: let me know your answer!

Dabi: see you later, number one. I'm sure we'll have time to talk someday. Until then...

Y/n:... Do your best.

Dabi and y/n: don't die, enji todoroki!

Mirko: talk now!

You both were already gone.

...

Dabi: you know, you don't have to eat every girl we meet.

Y/n: but women are so nutritious!

Dabi: I know the demon quirk AFO gave you is strong when it mixed with your secondary quirk but you don't need to eat every girl.

Y/n: but I want to be stronger!

Just after that hawks arrived.

He pointed two feathers at both of your necks. These feathers were very sharp.

Hawks: a lot different from what you told me.

Dabi: really?

Hawks: can we get along better, dabi, douma?

Y/n: sure thing, hawks-kun! But-

Dabi: I thought you only had small feathers left.

Hawks: I can't meet with two liars unarmed. The plan was for tomorrow, at a warehouse by the coast. For that to turn into the middle of the city, and that nomu... That was obviously on a different level than the ones we've seen until now. I wish you'd tell stuff like that in advance.

Y/n: sorry, we changed our mind.

Dabi: didn't we tell you in advance that it'd be a nomu performance test? But same goes for you.

Y/n: you said you'd bring some random strong guy. The number one hero isn't a good test. Think about the level here.

Hawks: huge damage was dealt to the number one hero. I thought that'd make you happy. I didn't break my promise. You're the one who reneged on your promise.

Dabi: it's unreasonable to expect me to trust the number two hero suddenly.

You both pushed the feathers away.

Y/n: how did no one die today? It's hard to believe those were actions of a man who sympathized with us and asked for our cooperation.

Hawks: I can't lose the trust people have in me as a hero, either. The more I'm trusted, the better the information I'll be able to get. Can't you think about the long-term? I'm doing this because I'm thinking of the league, dabi, douma.

You both began walking past him.

Dabi: well, anyway, we can't let you see the boss yet.

Y/n: we'll be in touch, hawks-kun!