Chapter 10

Nomu 5: can't kill me! Can't kill me!

Endeavor: what are you doing, crust?

Crust: endeavor! That regeneration ability is trouble!

X-less (who are these random-ass heroes): we keep cutting them down, but they keep regenerating!

Eraserhead: it's fine! I'll use erasure right away!

His eyes glow red. The nomu grunt in pain.

Crust: I am in your debt! *nomu screams* living corpses, return to your proper place of death!

Endeavor: flash fire fist...jetburn!

Crust: endeavor, I'll push them out! There's not a second to lose! Hurry to mirkos side!

...

Mirko jumps at the nomus and tries to kick at least one, but she misses. Nomu 4 attacks her but she dodges. She lands and quickly jumps to attack nomu 3 but she misses again.

Mirko (thoughts): I can't land a hit anymore! *she dodges it's counter attack* it's not that I'm getting weaker. I know my own body better than anyone. It's just that these guys are awakened! This is fun... But- (out loud) guess I have no choice.

She dodges the attack and runs past them towards where ujiko went.

Mirko (thoughts): the targets the old man. Douma. And shigaraki!

Nomu 3: you're going to the professor again? Stupid woman.

The attack hits her hip making a chunk fly off but she continues running. Nomu 1 bites her leg and nomu 4 grabs her by the hair.

Mirko: Hhhaaaaaaa!

She pushes forward, freeing her leg but leaving a chunk in the nomus mouth and ripping her hair.

Mirko (thoughts): like an escaping rabbit! It's easy if you just focus on running. If you're gonna die, then die after you've achieved your goal, mirko!

She enters the room ujiko is in jumping in the air. She's heading towards the two tanks that have two familiar silhouette (you guys have no idea how much I struggled to spell that😭😭😭).

Ujiko: no...!

Mirko: is it that?!

A piece of bone from nomu 3 pierces her leg.

Nomu 3: cramped...

Mirko (thoughts): not yet. (out loud) Hhhaaaaaaa!

The nomu's eyes widen as the area behind him lights up.

Endeavor: HYAAA!

He punches the nomu into the ground. This frees mirko who attacks the tanks.

Mirko (thoughts): heroes will definitely... Not give up! (out loud) Hhhhaaaaaaa!

...

*15 sec before*

Nomu: C-can't... Use my power...!

He burns up and explodes.

Endeavor flies into the room past the other nomu and punches nomu 3 into the ground.

*now*

Present mic takes a deep breath and screams at nomu 1 and 4 making them fall down as the tanks beside them smash.

Endeavor (thoughts): there are layers of bone under the skin. Did they protect against the shock?

Eraserhead jumps off of nomu 4's back