ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! The next couple of chapters are gonna be so much fun to write and I just can't wait to see how you guys will react to all of the pieces falling into place and for the big reveals :)

And with that, please enjoy this brand new chapter! ❤

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴇɢɢɪɴ' 'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ." 

ᴍÅɴᴇꜱᴋɪɴ

With the Grizzly Sin of Sloth and the Serpent Sin of Envy having left the Fairy King's Forest, a lot of the other Fairies are naturally very curious to know more about the Giant King and the first Fairy King so the moment Gloxinia and I ended our dance, a lot of Fairies quickly surrounded us, all of them asking us questions about our past, how exactly did we meet, and so much more.

Knowing that I was a bit flustered with all of the sudden attention, Gloxinia told me to check up on my youngest attendant while he dealt with all the Fairies. So I agreed but just before I could leave, he gently kissed me on the forehead which immediately got coos from the Fairies. And I had left right after that with a blushing face and trembling hands, hoping I didn't trip on my way.

"Nova?" I call out and peek around the corner of a massive tree near a lake. "Nova dear?"

"My Queen!" I hear her cry out in shock and quickly stand on her feet, face flushed.

"Is everything alright here?" I ask her with a worried tone when I see her trying to quickly tidy her new outfit and pat down her black hair. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing!" she blurts out and waves her hands around in front of her. "I'm alright, my lady. I was just washing myself up and changing so I needed some privacy. There's nothing wrong, really."

"Alright then," I say sceptically and walk over to her, pulling her in for a hug. "You smell nice."

"I was just using what the Fairies use here," Nova tells me quietly and snuggles closer to me.

"Hmm," I hum my approval and then reach out to stroke her hair but pause when I remember how she's been reacting to everyone lately whenever they try to touch her hair too much.

"Shall we get going then, Queen (Y/n)?" Nova asks as she draws away from me, smiling brightly.

"Yes, let's get going," I answer her quietly and allow the younger Elf to pull me along, warm hand holding tightly onto mine. "My sweet Nova, are you really sure everything's alright?"

"My lady, have faith in me," she tells me, looking back at me with that brilliant smile of hers.

"I will then," I reply softly as we enter a huge green clearing and see several Giants and Fairies surrounding the Giant King and the first Fairy King. "What's going on here?"

"I think some of the Commandments are trying to contact them," Matrona says beside us.

I let out a little gasp when I see the darkness disappear from both Gloxinia and Drole's eyes to reveal their true eye colour and the Commandment mark disappear from Gloxinia's chest.

"The force of my Commandment and my mark are gone," Gloxinia murmurs as he looks down at his bare chest. "Guess I'm not one of the Ten Commandments anymore."

I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing. I suppose it's good since Gloxinia and Drole are no longer under the Demons' control but it's also bad since they will most likely be hunted down.