ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! So my laptop crashed a couple of days ago which was why I was unable to release this chapter and I have exams right now so I won't be able to update this story for a while but I'll try my best!

Someone appropriately pointed out in the previous chapter that Gloxinia should still be able to fly despite his one damaged wing since Gerheade, King, and Elaine were able to fly without any wings. When (Y/n) said Gloxinia can't fly anymore, let's just pretend she meant that he won't be able to fly like how he usually does :P

Other than that, please enjoy this brand new chapter! ❤

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ ᴅɪᴇ." 

ᴢᴀʀᴀ ʟᴀʀꜱꜱᴏɴ

"I've still got a lot to teach her," I say with a small sigh as the first Fairy King and I watch the new Queen of the Elves awkwardly introduce herself to the King of Liones, nervousness written all over her pale face, her (y/e/c) eyes quivering with anxiousness. "Don't think you can run away from this, Nia. You know a thing or two about leading so you can teach Nova some stuff as well."

Right now, all of us are celebrating in the Kingdom of Liones and King Bartra wanted to formally introduce himself to Nova while Gloxinia and I went to get drinks but it seems that our daughter isn't handling it too well judging by her shaking hands clasped behind her back and one of her feet continuously tapping on the ground, two terrible nervous habits she's inherited from us.

"Who said I'm running?" Gloxinia immediately protests and slowly swirls the dark wine in his glass. "Don't worry, I'll help her as well, (Y/n). The two of us will help her in any way we can."

"Hmm," I hum in agreement and then notice Nova desperately waving us over. "Oh, look at that."

"Well, that's our queue," Gloxinia murmurs as he quickly places his glass on the large wooden table beside us and starts dragging me towards Nova and King Bartra. "Come on then, darling."

"Your Majesty," I greet the King of Liones once we reach him and Nova. "How have you been?"

"Better than ever, Lady (Y/n)," he answers with a happy smile and bows his head respectfully to me while I do the same. "Queen Nova here was just telling me that she's unsure of what your plans are now that the Demon King has been defeated and now that she's the new Queen."

"Right now, Gloxinia and I will help our daughter in any way we possibly can," I reply, slowly wrapping my arms around my lover's and resting the side of my head on his shoulder, smiling. "Once Nova is comfortable with her new role, the two of us plan to travel around Britannia for some time. I have no clue where we'll start but as long as I'm with Gloxinia, I really don't mind."

"King Bartra, feel free to excuse yourself and puke your guts out in the toilet," Nova notes with a tiny smirk, one very similar to Gloxinia's. "All this sweetness right now makes me want to gag—"

"Oh, hush you," I scold her and try to swat at her but she dodges this attack. "Leave me be."

Lifting my head off his shoulder, I open my mouth to say something to Gloxinia but stop when I see him blushing like mad and it's not only his face that's bright red but also his pointed ears.

"Ye—Yes, that's our plan," he stutters before lightly coughing behind a fist, ears turning redder. 

"So will Elizabeth and my father still be the new Queen and King of Liones?" I quickly question and I can feel my own face starting to slowly heat up as I try my very best to not look at Nova.