ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! Nothing from me except please enjoy this brand new chapter! ❤

"ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ." 

ɴᴇꜱꜱᴀ ʙᴀʀʀᴇᴛᴛ

"Hey, doesn't this technically mean that the Captain's a grandfather now?" I hear the Fox Sin of Greed ask curiously and then I hear a sharp whack across his head. "Hey! What the hell, King?"

"Stay back for now," the new Queen of the Elves tells Gloxinia and I and raises a hand to block our way from the danger. "Let Elizabeth heal you. Don't worry, I've got this...Mum...Dad."

"Nova," I scream as she darts forward and faces head-on with the ruler of the Demon race.

"Gowther, you're back!" I hear the Serpent Sin of Envy exclaim and I immediately whip my head around to see the Goat Sin of Lust wide awake and leaning over, panting for breath.

"Where are Meliodas and Zeldris?" Elizabeth questions desperately, still holding onto her lover.

"The Captain is still inside there," Gowther answers as he looks over to her with a pained face. "But the situation doesn't look good. Wait, who exactly is that fighting up ahead?"

"(Y/n) and my daughter," the first Fairy King answers him. "The new Queen of the Elves."

"Huh?" the former Commandment squeaks in shock as his yellow eyes widen in wonder.

"Just accept that this vessel is mine," the Demon King speaks up while Nova blocks one of his fierce attacks. "I have no plans to hand it over to the likes of you."

"Gelda!" I hear Elizabeth cry out in surprise when someone unfamiliar suddenly leaps onto the Demon King and viciously bites into his neck with sharp teeth.

"It appears that the vixen who seduced the mind of my son has come quite a long way just to be killed," the Demon King says and then roughly grabs the Vampire away from his neck.

"No, don't do it!" Elizabeth yells and I make a loud horrified noise when the Demon King rips the Vampire's head right off her body so Gloxinia quickly pulls me towards his chest so that I don't have to see any more of the violence but what happened just now burns deeply in my mind.

"That's one less meddlesome nuisance in the world," I hear the Demon King state.

"You bastard," I hear Ban growl in anger. "How dare you do that! No one deserves—"

"You have my gratitude, Seven Deadly Sins and the new Queen of the Elves," I hear someone say from behind us and we look around only to see the Vampire again, unharmed. "Thanks to all of you, I was able to take the Demon King's back easily."

"What the heck? How is she still alive?" Diane exclaims with wide violet eyes.

"Don't underestimate the regenerative powers of a Vampire," she says sharply as she ascends from the blue waters with her pale neck glowing in the exact same area where it was brutally ripped off. "And thanks to Zel's blood, I'm actually even stronger now."

The Demon King scoffs at this, saying, "While that's amusing to know, you being here adds no aid to this battle stronger or otherwise."

"I wasn't finished talking, you impatient old geezer," the Vampire snaps and Gloxinia snorts at this while I giggle softly. "That bite was no mere attack. I needed to ingest your blood. Now, the binding's complete. I'm going to delve into Zel and your mindscape too."