ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ | ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

Author's notes: Heyyy guys! Thank you so much for the 12,1k reads and the 691 votes!

This story was so much more popular than I expected it to be but I suppose that's because there aren't that many Gloxinia x Readers so I'm glad in the end that I decided to write Fallen King :)

Just so that you know, this epilogue will not be based on the Four Knights of the Apocalypse! Only Meliodas, Elizabeth, Ban, and Elaine's children are canon in this chapter (at least, the kids I know about so far) and any other children I have mentioned are characters I have created :P

Also, while I was writing this last chapter, I was listening to one of the songs from this amazing anime movie called Belle and I highly recommend it. I absolutely loved it and the lyrics for some of these songs just hit home in so many different ways. There's a certain part of this chapter that went really well with a part of the song. So it's at the time 2:07 and I'll make a note of when you should play the song from that particular time and when to read the story at the same time :)

Other than that, please enjoy the last chapter of Fallen King! ❤

"ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴꜱ 

ᴡɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ." 

ʀᴜᴛʜ ʙ

20 years later

Author's POV

"Dad, I told you that was enough sweets for her," the Queen of the Elves scolds the first Fairy King when he attempts to sneak a biscuit into his granddaughter's tiny hand. "Dad, stop!"

"But why, darling?" he whines loudly as he pulls his granddaughter to his chest. "My little girl deserves all the sweets in the world. You should be keeping an eye on that son of yours, Nova."

"Huh?" his daughter says and turns to see her eldest child stuffing his pale face with chocolate fondue along with the Prince of Liones. "Oi, you two! What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Scram!" the only son of the King and Queen of Liones shouts and the two younglings flee the scene while the Queen of the Elves gracefully jumps to her feet and swiftly runs after them.

The former Commandment smiles widely along with his granddaughter and brings her closer to his bare chest, sighing contently as the sounds of loud laughter and chatter linger in the air.

"Grampa," the youngest child of the Elven Queen calls out to the Fairy. "Grampa."

"Yeah, my little girl," Gloxinia coos and affectionately pinches her nose. "Are you still hungry?"

"No," she responds and shakes her tiny head. "Great-Grandpappy is kinda old, right?"

"Yes, he is," Gloxinia says with a soft chuckle and glances over to see the Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins arm-wrestling with his best friend. "But to be fair, the rest of us are also quite old."

"How old is Great-Grandpappy today?" the only daughter of the Elven Queen asks curiously.

"Uh," Gloxinia says smartly, chuckling again. "I'm actually not sure. But your Great-Grandpappy is definitely over 3,000 years old, just like me, your mother, and your father, my little girl."