Chapter 5

Dean's POV

"What do you want with Ella?" I said angrily, a million possibilities running through my head at once, and I didnt like a single one of them.

"It's a long story really. Look, just hand her over. It's not like you've had time to bond or anything." He rolled his eyes, the sarcastic tone never leaving his voice.

"You can't have her." I growled in response. There must be something truly wrong with his brain if he thought I was going to hand her over just like that.

"Why do you have to make everything so difficult?" Crowley groaned, while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sorry that I actually have some morals." I scoffed.

"Whatever. I'll just have to wait for her to leave your little safe house then." He said and disappeared, much to my annoyance. I quickly got done shopping and drove back to the bunker to tell Sam what just happened. I walked in and put the bags on the counter.

"Sam!" I yelled as I walked into the door, not wasting any time on sharing the information. "Where's Ella?"

"Oh, she's hanging out with Gabriel in the library." He replied.

"What's he doing here?" I groaned.

"He wanted to check up on Ella." Sam laughed.

"Well, guess who I bumped into at the grocery store." I slammed the fridge door.

"Who?" He said with disinterest.

"Crowley. And for some unknown reason he wants Ella." This gained his attention. We were discussing reasons why he might want her but none of them made any sense. After a while we decided we should check on Ella.

Ella's POV

I was confused to see Gabriel here and talking to Sam. He came over to check on me before promptly explaining that he was my guardian angel. It makes sense now that I think about it, though. He was always around to keep me out of trouble and look out for me. My mom wasn't around much 'cause she was a hunter, and you know where my dad was. Gabe was always keeping an eye on me. I guess that's why I have a soft spot for him. We were in the library talking about a bunch of random stuff when Sam and Dean walked in, Dean not looking very happy.

"What's got your panties in a wad?" Gabe asked as they walked towards us.

"What does Crowley want with Ella?" Dean asked looking directly at Gabe.

"Crowley wants Ella? This is all news to me." He rose his eyebrows. Who in on God's green earth is Crowley?

"Yeah, and he won't tell us why." Sam said.

"Who wants me?" I asked but got ignored.

"You think you can find out why?" Sam asked Gabe.

"Guys! Answer my question!" Ignored again.

"Probably not. Everyone thinks I'm dead, and right now I need it to stay that way. Cas might be able to, though." He pointed out with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Hey!" I slammed a book down onto the table.

"What?!" Dean and Gabe yell at the same time.

"Hey, the book didn't do anything to you." Sam stated with a pained look. I rolled my eyes.

"Who's Crowley?" I ask.

Everyone began to exchange glances towards each other, obviously debating whether or not they should share this information with me. Though, if they wanted to keep it a secret they shouldn't have brought him up around me.

"The king of hell." Dean says, finally giving me my answer.

"And he wants me?" I asked skeptically with a raised brow.

"Yeah." They all nodded

"Nah." I shook my head. "That stuff only happens to the main characters in books or movies." I sat down. "You must be mistaken."