Chapter 11

"Are you for real right now?" I asked looking at Crowley.

"Yes. You wouldn't give it to me so now I have to take it from you." He replied.

"Look I already told you. I don't know where it is. I lost it." Lies. "You don't need it anyways."

"Actually I do. It would be a huge advantage for me." I was texting Dean telling him what was going on and where to find the locket. Little did Crowley know I had mastered texting without looking. After I sent the text I deleted it in case he found out that I told them.

"Yeah but a lot of people would die and I like people more than I like you. So they kinda win."

"Ella. If you give me the locket I will give you the person who gave you the locket." He walked in circles around me as he said it. I froze remembering when I got the locket.

I hugged my brother as he was about to leave for the army. I couldn't stop myself from crying. At the time I was only nine.

"Here." He said pulling a box out of his pocket.

"What is it?" I sniffed.

"It's a locket." He said putting it around my neck. "As long as you where it nothing can hurt you." What he said was true. It had been enchanted by witches. If a human wore it protected that person from all evil beings. Nothing can hurt them. but if a demon wore it. It was the complete opposite. It makes the demon more powerful and unable to die. I opened the locket and saw a picture of be and my brother. "I'll be home before you know it." He smiled. I smiled in return and he went to say goodbye to our mom and give her a gift.

"No. I don't know where it is." I finally replied. "And it's wrong to bring someone back from the dead." A tear fell out of my eye but I quickly wiped it away.

"You know exactly where it is. You would never lose that. You love it to much." He smirked. "Most people would think that you would where it."

"I didn't want anything to happen to it." I shrugged.

"You did a good job with that now didn't you." Crowley said sarcastically. "When your ready to tell me just call." And with that he was gone. I sighed and sat in one the chairs in the room. I'm gonna be here a couple of days.

**Deans POV**

I turned around and saw the demon and Ella were both gone. Sam sighed and fell down onto the bed. We started arguing about what happened to her and worrying if she was okay. We were about ten minutes into it when I got a text.

"Hey it's Ella!" I yelled.

"What's it say?" Sam walked over to me.

"It's coordinates." I said confused. "Then It says there should be a key in the flower pot beside the door. Go into the smaller bedroom and get the picture frame from the nightstand. Take the back off and there should be a locket in between the picture and the back. Make sure Crowley doesn't get it."

"Where do the coordinates lead to?"

"I don't know. Let's go." The coordinates took us back to North Carolina. It was a cabin in the woods next to a lake. No wifi or cell phone range though. I guess this was like a vacation place for her.

"Which room?" Sam asked.

"The smaller one. The picture frame should be on the nightstand." I said as we walked into the house. We found the picture quickly. "Who is this?" I asked. Sam shrugged and we continued to look at the picture. It looks like it was from when she was younger. She was sitting on a guy's shoulder. He looks kinda like her.

"Let's just get the necklace. We can ask her about it later." I agreed and took the back off of the photo. There was the locket. The chain was long and the locket was silver. It had an oval shape and there was a diamond in the middle.

"So what's the deal with this locket?" I asked as I held it up.