Chapter 24

I've been in bed rest for a few days now and it's been absolutely terrible. Everyone has been treating me as if I am a child. I get that they're worried about me and don't want anything else to happen to me, but it's overbearing.

"So get this," I heard Sam say loudly down stairs, most likely to get the guys attention. I think that the boys are going on a case while they wait for Chuck to come back with more information on what Lucifer is planning to do next. Hopefully they'll let me go with them. I shook my head as I realized I was staring at the wall for the past ten minutes and I left the sea of thoughts in my head deciding I was going to get out of bed whether they like it or not. I've been cooped up in my room for to long. As I walked down the stairs I heard the guys talking.

"It sounds a lot like a ghost, should be quick and easy." Sam said

"And where's it at?" Joseph asked, sounding interested.

"Up in New Hampshire." Sam answered. It got silent after that and I knew they were looking at Dean for approval.

"What about Ella?" Dean asked, and that's when I jumped in.

"I could come and help out!" I said with a smile.

"Oh, I don't think so." Dean replied with a laugh. 

"Don't you remember what happened last time you went on a case with us?" Sam laughed. I didn't reply and rolled my eyes. "You'll stay here with Danny."

"Why can't I go?" Danny asked from the kitchen. "Nothing's happened to me!"

"Because we said so!" Dean yelled, they were obviously all getting annoyed with us.

Finally we decided to shut up and help them loaf the cars. Once they were done I gave both Sam and Dean a hug then told them all to be safe. I also let them know I was still mad at them.

An hour later Danny and I were sitting on the couch watching 'Fairly Odd Parents' when he all of a sudden got up and ran to the library.

"What are you doing?" I laughed. He came back holding an envelope and smiled at me. "What is that?"

"Open it." He replied, the smile never leaving his face. I slowly grabbed the envelope from him and he flopped down beside me on the couch. I looked at him curiously as my fingers slid under paper, ripping it open. I reached my hand in and pulled out two tickets.

"What're these?" I asked, confusion written on my face.

"Two plane tickets to Greece." He answered with that same huge smile on his face. Just as I was about to open my mouth he began speaking again. "Your brothers and my dad will be gone for at least a week and the angels are to busy with Lucifer to bother coming by here. I made hex bags so Lucifer won't be able to find us. Go with me to Greece for a week! Do something crazily stupid with me." He said all of this with such enthusiasm except he whispered the last sentence. He's obviously thought this through. No one would have to find out. It wouldn't hurt too much would it?

"Okay." I responded, and if it's even possible, his smile grew. I laughed as I leaned in to kiss him, he was shocked for a moment but immediately started kissing back.

"Let's go pack!" I breathed out as we broke the kiss, our foreheads resting against each other.

**Gabriels POV**

I've been trying to find some more information about Lucifer, but it's a little difficult considering that everyone thinks that I'm dead. I've only found out a little bit and it's not much. As I'm getting ready to go out and get some more info from some demon I've tracked down I get a phone call from Dean. 

"Wachya need?" I asked as I answered the phone.

"Hey, can you go check up on Ella and Danny? We left them at the bunker and we're going on a case." He asked.

"Yeah, I'll jump by there." I replied and hung up the phone as he mumbled a thanks. I quickly flew to the bunker. As I walked in it was quiet. Too quiet. I looked through the entire bunker though they weren't there. I tried to sense them but couldn't for some reason. I pulled out my cell and called Ella. I sighed in relief as she answered after the second ring.

"Where are you at?!" I yelled.

"We're at the bunker. What're you talking about?" She asked and I heard Danny in the background.

"I'm at the bunker." I rolled my eyes. There was silence. "Now where are you?"