Chapter 23

"You're damn right I wanna talk!" I said angrily. "Why does everything have something to do with the Winchesters? What is so great about us that you chose out lives to ruin?"

"Dean.." Chuck started.

"No! I'm not done!" I yelled. "First you made Sam one of those kids that got the powers then Sam and I are in charge of ending the apocalypse! And that's not it! There's so much more! So much I can barely remember it all! Why us? What did we do to deserve this?"

"I can't answer that right now Dean." He replied with a sad face.

"After all the shit you put me through." My voice cracked as I spoke. "I deserve an explanation."

"Once all of this is over, I can tell you anything that you want to know. I promise." He replied. "I need to speak with Lucifer now. I'll be back." And with that he disappeared. Angrily I grabbed the lamp beside me and threw it across the room. I'm so tired of living like this.

**Ellas POV**

I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach and remembered what happened the previous night. I turned to see Sam asleep in the chair beside me and a bottle of water on the nightstand. I grabbed the water but couldn't get it opened.

"Sam." I called though my voice was hoarse. He didn't even move. I tried calling him a couple more times but he didn't hear. Finally I threw the bottle at him and that was a success.

"What?" He mumbled as he slowly woke up.

"Will you open that water for me?" I asked.

"Oh your awake." He perked up immediately. "Yeah I got it." When he handed it to me I chugged at least half the bottle. The cold water felt great on my dry throat.

"Hey Sam." I asked quietly.

"Yeah?" He smiled.

"When Lucifer offered for me to rule the world with him.." I faded and he furrowed his eyebrows and gave me a look to continue. "I actually thought about it." I said and tear rolled down my cheek. "Does that make me a bad person?" I cried.

"Oh, Ella." He sighed as he sat beside me on the bed and pulled me into a hug and let me cry into his chest. "Any normal person would've thought about it. I'm proud of you for saying no. You're a strong girl."

"But what if I had said yes? What if Chuck wasn't there to help me say no?" I cried.

"I said yes to Lucifer during the apocalypse." Sam told me and I looked up at him. "Does that make a bad person? For making one mistake?"

"No." I said quietly.

"See. Just be happy you made the right decision." He smiled.

"Thanks Sam." I smiled to myself. "Thanks for always being here for me."

"No problem." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Now get some more rest, you only got a few hours."

"Actually can you send Danny in? I'll get rest afterwards. I promise!" He looked at me with a playful smirk.

"I'll get him." He smiled as he left. I say in my room patiently for about ten minutes before Danny finally arrived.

"What took you so long?" I asked with a laugh.

"Oh, your brothers and I were just having a talk." He said cautiously and I laughed.

"Did you mean everything you said to me?" I asked quietly as he sat beside me on the bed.

"Every word of it." He blushed as he held onto my hand. "If you don't feel the same I'm okay with it." He said sadly. "I mean how could I be with a girl who thinks the ninth Doctor is the best?" He said lightening the mood.

"Hey! Don't dis him! He was the best and you know it! He was funny, sassy, and refused to anything that was wrong. And he was obviously Roses favorite." I laughed as he smiled. "And for the record." I continued. "I feel the same."

"Well, then how would you feel about being my girlfriend?" He asked with a small smile.

"I think I would love that." I smiled.

"I guess I should let you get your rest." He smiled trying to stand but I pulled him back down.

"But I need a cuddle buddy." I pouted. He laughed but crawled under the covers beside me, being careful not to hurt my wound. As I cuddled into Danny and he wrapped his arms around me I couldn't help but think about what had happened the past few months. I mean I started out working in a small town diner, living by myself, and having a guy named Gabe keep an eye on me and keep me out of trouble. Now look at me. I've got friends, family, and even a boyfriend. Yeah, I might've gotten killed a couple of times, but if that's what it takes to be with them. It's worth it.

A/n: Hey, guys! I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I lost track of time and before I knew it, it had been nearly a month since I've updated.

Now I'm having a bit of writers block, so if you've got an idea for the book, throw it in the comments, and if I use your idea I'll give credit on the chapter I use it(: