Chapter 15

**Ellas POV**

I really wish somebody would tell me what's going on. It's not like I'm gonna panic or something I'm a calm person. So here I am laying in bed thinking about what it could be. Finally I just decided to get some sleep, but someone came to me in my dream. We were standing on an empty beach.

"Who are you?" I causally asked as the man stepped closer to me. I would be lying if I didn't say he was attractive.

"You can call me Luc." He said with a small smile. "Ella, I've been watching you for a while, you are very beautiful." He said while pushing my hair out if my face.

"Why would you be watching me?" I rose an eyebrow.

"You're special." He replied.

"Special? There is nothing 'special' about me." I rolled my eyes.

"Y'know, I can give you everything you have ever wanted. I can take you anywhere in the world."

"What're you getting at?" I asked confused.

"Just run away with me. We can go anywhere do anything. All you have to do is say yes."

"But I don't even know you."

"You're right." He shrugged. "If you go out in town tomorrow I will meet you somewhere."

"How will you know where I am?"

"Like I said, I've been watching you." He winked and suddenly disappeared as I woke up. I shot out of bed extremely confused. Should I trust this man? I'll ask Gabriel what he thinks of the dream in the morning.

**Gabriels POV**

I got up before the kids did and decided to make breakfast. I think I'm just gonna treat them like normal teenagers today. I mean neither of them ever got to act like normal kids. As I was thinking about it Ella trudged down the stairs. She never was a morning person.

"Gabe." She yawned. "I need to talk to you about something." She then continued to tell me about a dream she had last night. This has to be Lucifer.

"I will talk to your brothers about it but today you and Danny are gonna be normal teenagers!" I yelled.

"What?" Danny asked from the doorway.

"I'm confused." Ella added.

"Today we are not gonna talk about monsters, hunts, or anything related. I'm gonna take you guys out and you're gonna do stupid, teenager stuff." I explained. "Now go get ready 'cause today we're going to a lake."

"What lake?" Danny asked. "There's no lake near by."

"Umm angel." I said in a duh tone. "I'll just zap up to one." The two just nodded and ran upstairs to get ready.

**Ellas POV**

"Well this should be fun." Danny laughed.

"Oh yeah." I agreed. "Especially with Gabe. I'm pretty excited." We separated to our rooms changing. I put on a bikini that is white with dark blue stripes. There is a wheel in the middle of the top and two anchors on the sides of the bottoms. After that I threw on my dark blue cover up top and a pair of shorts. I walked down stairs to see Gabe wearing a pair of black trunks with a gray top and Danny wearing red trunks with a white stripe on the sides and a white t-shirt.

"You ready?" Gabe asked. "I packed us some lunches. This going to be an interesting day.

**Deans POV**

We were driving back to the bunker when I got a text from Gabriel.

'I'm taking the kids to a lake and I think Lucifer is trying to talk to Ella through her dreams. Don't bother texting back the lake we're going to has no phone service.'

"Call Gabriel right now." I told Sam handing him the phone so he could read the text.

"His phone went straight to voicemail. Ella will be fine as long as she doesn't sleep."