2: The Make it or Break it Fight (and He Broke it)

It was a rough track back to their camping spot from the previous day, much less muddy though- which was wonderful news for Tommy, as he hated having to lift his knees higher to keep himself from falling in the mud he hated walking in- yet he joked about eating it.

Tommy was silent, unlike the previous day. He was laughing, joking, giggling and having a blast yesterday, but today he was straight faced and his eyes pinned forward and looked worried.

Techno could sense his worry without having to look over at the blond, something he'd always been able to do. He didn't want to pry at Tommy, but he also didn't like his new silence. Though, like the monotone man always did, he kept his own mouth shut.

Once they had made it to their camp, Tommy dropped his pack in an exaggerated moment- almost like he was trying to get past his previous thoughts when they were walking.

"You always do this?" the blonde asked, exhaustion lacing his tone as he plopped down on the one of the nearby logs.

"Since I've been younger than you." Techno replied, setting his pack down gently.

Something seemed off, not just Tommy's current silence but also the atmosphere of the camp. Techno stayed alert, just in case.

"Can we go fight now? I'm bored." the young blonde whined, extending the final word.

"Patience, something seems off." the pink haired male motioned to the bush, Tommy instantly starting to eye the greenery.

There was a shift in the branches, resulting in Techno to unsheathe his enchanted netherite sword. Three guys jumped out from the bushes, one wearing white goggles which had a black tint on the lenses to shield the boys eyes, the other wore a white bandana around his head, the last was smaller than the others and he had shining green, blue, purple and pink goggles, the lenses shone metallic.

"Tommy, get your weapons out, now." Techno demanded, his voice steady yet stern.

Tommy obeyed, unsheathing his two handed diamond sword. God against God and mortal, mortal against God. It didn't look good for Tommy, that was, if Techno weren't beside him, though it still didn't look all that good for the Blood God either- considering the strength the three attackers seemed to hold.

The white goggled male swung his diamond axe at Tommy, venom hiding behind every movement. The bandana male jumped at Techno, his body lit up in flames from a potion he must have drank, or his natural god ability. The last boy had a book in hand, opened and on a page of spells. He was reading them out, slashing elemental claws at Techno.

Techno was used to being hit this hard, but when the mage boy turned to Tommy and started hitting him with different types of spells, Tommy took the blows heavily. The Blood God, having promised to get Phil's son back home alive, dodged the latest attack from the flaming boy, instead lunging at the mage. With his sword, he knocked the book to the floor and shredded it in half when the thin sword sliced through it.

This caused the bandana male to dart over, stopping Techno before his blade could go through the mage's skull, instead crashing against the blade of his sword. This action showed weakness. Techno could mercilessly slash at anyone, but if he managed to get the mage in a vulnerable position, he could hold control over the sword wielder. And so, that's what he did.

With quick movements- voices ringing out to kill them all-, not having the mages spells raining down on him, Techno jerked his sword way back before thwacking the boy's arm. The blade caused a deep wound in the skin, the sword edge millimetres away from bone.