9: "He loved you." ... "I couldn't save him."

He didn't want to believe it. He didn't want to believe Technoblade- his uncle- had died.

"Techno..?" he whispered quietly, gently resting a hand on the man's shoulder as he delicately moved him from his stomach onto his side.

The Blood God's eyes were blank, dull... lifeless. Tommy's eyes connected directly onto his, while his gaze never moved from that singular spot in the center. Tommy felt his vision blur, his heart shatter, his brain and body go numb.

He felt rage take the handle.

WARNING
The following scenes contain detailed graphic descriptions of violence, blood, and mutilation- please proceed with caution.

He viciously turned towards Nick, a fire burning in his ocean eyes. He heard a small voice in the back of his head, telling him to kill the man right here right now; he lunged.

The ground beneath him rumbled as a stone pillar sprung from beneath the muddied and messed up grass, shooting him high into the air. He was blinded by anger, and his body felt like it was moving on its own. He didn't mind- his uncle was just murdered by this insolent bastard.

He unsheathed his two handed diamond sword, raising it high in the air behind his head. Everything around him seemed to be in slow motion for a moment. One moment was all he needed, though.

He smashed down his sword, splitting it right through Nick's head. His body sliced in two, falling as though it was a slice of fresh cut deli meat. As the end of the bloodied blade collided with the wetting stone beneath what was Nick's feet, jagged rock structures sprung out at intense speeds and dug themselves deeper into each severed part of Nick's body. 

The blond heard George scream out Nick's name, and heard his father's shout to stop. It all went unregistered, as Tommy unwedged the sword from the stone and shot a glance at George- one that threatened his life.

The stone castle's wall jutted out under Tommy's feet, sending him flying- kind of falling, too- towards George. He lurched his sword behind him once more, his eyes unmoving from George's before he heard a voice call out to him.

"Theseus, calm down."

His anger stopped, his mind regaining control. He realised what he'd just done, landing with a crunch of gravel in front of the fear ridden brunette.

While he was still beyond angry at the pair, he felt hopeless. He lost his uncle, and obviously killing the man responsible doesn't bring him back. This realisation caused Tommy to sigh, slice George's bow in half, and sheath his bloody sword- disregarding that Techno had always told him to clean his weapon before he put it away.

Almost in a robot-like state, Tommy started for the castle stairs to make his way to the ground. One by one by one, reaching the grass to be greeted sadly by Wilbur's open arms. He collapsed into them, his muscles aching and mind ready to give up as fresh tears fell from his sorrowful ocean eyes.

"He died." the blonde stated as he gripped tightly onto Wilbur's dirt stained brown trench coat.

"I know." Wil replied, his own voice sounding like he was ready to break as well.

"Because of me." Tommy stated, yet he knew everyone would smack that opinion out of his head.

"No, Tommy. It isn't your fault." the brunette reassured in a quiet voice, gently petting the back of his brother's head, fingers in his hair. "It's mine."

"You ran away be-because I got hurt." Tommy weeped, his shoulders shaking as his tears didn't seem to stop. "And- and he wouldn't trade me for you."

"He loved you."

"I couldn't save him."

"None of us could."

"He died." Tommy restated, his sobs louder. "He died, he died, he died."

"He died." Wilbur confirmed, a few of his own tears shedding.